Unlocker for Custom Roms on Vogue (sprint touch)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mike20PR
    SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
    • Mar 31

Originally posted by hauntedchild
    Is there anything that will tell me wether or not my phone is unlocked? I ran the official leaked rom with no problem. Now I am trying to unlock and it does not seem to finish. Hoping to flash with the omj rom.
    omj's roms require a newer version of the unlocker, this version is .40 and for omj you need 2.31. in his thread he gives you a link to download this unlocker. and if you unlock sucessfully then the unlocker number shows up in the bootloader screen (tricolor) by holding the power, camera, and soft reset buttons alltogether

Posted via Mobile Device
    Last edited by Mike20PR; July 05, 2008, 12:18 PM.
    ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
    ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
    ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
    ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• jsonx9000
      • Mar 18

Re: Unlocker for Custom Roms on Vogue (sprint touch)

Please anybody help me. I ran the unlocker. I'm using SRPINT HTC TOUCH. Now when the backlight of my phone turns off, i can't turn it back on. All the button i locked. Eventhough it's set to "DON NOT LOCK ALL BUTTON" when the device is off.. I have to soft reset m y phone everytime.. Please help

Comment

• TAR
        Staff Team HTC
        • Apr 04

Originally posted by jsonx9000
        Please anybody help me. I ran the unlocker. I'm using SRPINT HTC TOUCH. Now when the backlight of my phone turns off, i can't turn it back on. All the button i locked. Eventhough it's set to "DON NOT LOCK ALL BUTTON" when the device is off.. I have to soft reset m y phone everytime.. Please help
        which unlocker did you use and what rom are you using?

Comment

• jsonx9000
          • Mar 18

SORRY, you must have 5 or more post to post live links....

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by jsonx9000
            SORRY, you must have 5 or more post to post live links....
            without the link bro. and you didnt try to go from a gps to a non gps did you.

Comment

• jsonx9000
              • Mar 18

Originally posted by D/\SH
              without the link bro. and you didnt try to go from a gps to a non gps did you.
              That's ok guys. I fixed it already I found a newer rom its called SPRINT 3.03.651.4. After the installation. Everythings back to normal. Wheew.. Thank you for the replies

Comment

• JDMEG2Si
                • Aug 15

hey wats up guys im also having the unlock problem with my htc touch.when i try to unlock my phone the screen will not turn on and i have to soft reset.any help would be appreciated.

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

Originally posted by JDMEG2Si
                  hey wats up guys im also having the unlock problem with my htc touch.when i try to unlock my phone the screen will not turn on and i have to soft reset.any help would be appreciated.
                  what do you mean the screen will not turn on?

Comment

• drdrewdown
                    • May 23

this is a great tool. helped me to unlock my Touch so i could flash the latest WDM M2D rom v1.6. i've used this tool to help me on 4 phones now. works great!
                    |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23504) |Nov10| Manila 2.1

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by drdrewdown
                      this is a great tool. helped me to unlock my Touch so i could flash the latest WDM M2D rom v1.6. i've used this tool to help me on 4 phones now. works great!
                      than please be sure to hit the thanks and the installed buttons in the first post :>

Comment

• drdrewdown
                        • May 23

Originally posted by D/\SH
                        than please be sure to hit the thanks and the installed buttons in the first post :>

ALLLLLLLLLLready done pimpin
                        |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23504) |Nov10| Manila 2.1

Comment

• frostyguy
                          • Nov 23

tried to unlock my phone but came through a few problems, my phone said 3.61 coke on it, is it supposed to say 4.0? after all the steps were complete my phone was back to stock, is it safe for me to load a custom rom now or was i supposed to do it during the unlocking process? also it mentioned something about my micro sd card being fat32 but how do i re format it through my phone or do i need to use a adapter or sd slot?

--------- New Post Merged on 26/11/2008 at 0528 --------

crap, my phone is randomly turning on and off
                          Last edited by frostyguy; November 26, 2008, 04:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Mike20PR
                            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
                            • Mar 31

Originally posted by frostyguy
                            tried to unlock my phone but came through a few problems, my phone said 3.61 coke on it, is it supposed to say 4.0? after all the steps were complete my phone was back to stock, is it safe for me to load a custom rom now or was i supposed to do it during the unlocking process? also it mentioned something about my micro sd card being fat32 but how do i re format it through my phone or do i need to use a adapter or sd slot?

--------- New Post Merged on 26/11/2008 at 0528 --------

crap, my phone is randomly turning on and off
                            this is an older version you need 2.31 version cuz .40 is for non gps roms
                            https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/s...touch+unlocker
                            Last edited by Mike20PR; November 26, 2008, 04:40 PM.
                            ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
                            ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
                            ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
                            ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• frostyguy
                              • Nov 23

how do i know if my phone has gps?

Comment

• raybond25
                                MOD Team HTC/SPJ Canuck
                                • Apr 05

if your phone is new within the last 2 months then it will have GPS, and what mike is talking about isn't the phone that has gps but the ROM on the phone, any new rom will have gps built in therefore you will need the unlocker he linked you to
                                IF YOU CAN'T DOWNLOAD OR SEE APPLICATIONS PAGE CLICK HERE
                                IF YOU NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
                                ]IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A THEME REQUEST CLICK HERE
                                FORUM TIPS AND TOOLS CLICK HERE
                                SPJ TOUR CLICK HERE

IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!

Comment

Working...