• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

Originally posted by dental4usa
    damn, man, you are doing a good job convincing me!!!

I really feel that hunger for a new phone right now, and without switching operating systems, I could continue to run the programs I'm used to ...

will you be making a jump later in the year when the dragon wm makes it to verizon, or will you be sticking to your tp2?

(heading over to the verizon site to see about the tp2 ... )

... oh - and welcome to verizon :-)

hahah thanks and im loving their service and their customer service all aroudn so far and they have treated me better than sprint did with my premier valued member for 10 years tag! but anyways naw im not going ot upgrade sicne i need the keyboard for my forms of use with mass texts and emails being sent and received on my phone at rates of over 1000 a day constantly. i feel that they will copmpete with the droid and make a version with a keyboard before the end of the year and get that released aroudn the holiday time 2010

Comment

• CarlaDarla
      You So Anti Dont I Matter
      • Dec 21

Re: Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

I would love to try the phone. I don't think I would go for it right now, but you never know after you actually try it. T-Mobile is a definite no go, and I like me some Sprint so Verizon is also a no go LOL!! Guess I am stuck at the Moment, with the Moment....Hahaha....Funny jokes I got
      De Gustibus Non Est Disputandum
      I LOVE MY COP

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by CarlaDarla
        I would love to try the phone. I don't think I would go for it right now, but you never know after you actually try it. T-Mobile is a definite no go, and I like me some Sprint so Verizon is also a no go LOL!! Guess I am stuck at the Moment, with the Moment....Hahaha....Funny jokes I got
        i actually pay less for verizon and i used to lo ve sprint.. i would never go back. the customer care with verizon is supurb whether its from giving me a new phone even though i purchased off of ebay new with the droid eris or making billing adjustments of 25 bucks without complaing and only took 5 minutes on the phone total! i lvoe them and could get you a discount of 20% and 25% off all phones and accessories with verizon.... pm me if you would liek me to do or keep it in mind for you

Comment

• trebor
          • Jan 09

Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

im gettin it!! cnt wait 2 get it..& i nvr had problem on my g1 w/ tmo

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Re: Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

Originally posted by trebor
            im gettin it!! cnt wait 2 get it..& i nvr had problem on my g1 w/ tmo
            right but you dont have a keyboard on this version.... may make a big difference for you. i know it does for me and many others once you get using them for a month.... you will find you have more typos and messages take longer to type out so you make shorter and dont text or respond to emails as often.

Comment

• jdep1
              • Mar 15

its actually my first android phone that im getting. it looks amazing with a snapdragon processor and its capable of handelling multitouch (not yet ) its fast as lighning lol. it looks like the hd2 but for android world

Comment

• GokuSS3
                • Jun 02

Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

Wow very impressed with the flash 10.1 cant wait till we have it for our phones....
                sigpic
                The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
                How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
                If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

Working...