X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

[READ ME] Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

as the title says whos swiping it up and whos not? just look at the possibilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz4wBHcTHE8
  • mzlady26
    mzlady26
    • Jan 17

Re: Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

wow i would have liked to see that phone in my hand. that is one groovy phone. sprint get on your job and get that phone. That is like a mini computer in hand literally with all those features. It moves really fast and is touch sensitive.
    Sexxy 1

Comment

• PsyChoTk
      • Jul 03

It could hold me over til the LEO drops.
      Originally posted by D/\SH
      you psychotk :)

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

i am not lol i am whaithing for HTC bravo
        video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
        NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
        TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
        sigpic

Comment

• deisel
          • Aug 10

i cant believe this thing has no multitouch wtf is that all about theres always a hitch with htc i still might leave sprint for this if there is a multitouch upgrade

Comment

• Mike20PR
            SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
            • Mar 31

Re Re Whos Getting the Nexus One And Whos Not

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
            i am not lol i am whaithing for HTC bravo
            ditto. a Nexus one with multitouch and SenseUI 2.0 is much better than a Vanilla one

Its like comparing a MyTouch3G to the HTC hero
            ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
            ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
            ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
            ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• mzlady26
              mzlady26
              • Jan 17

i am scared to leave the security of my htc touch unless some phone is all the better than the one I got. I am not scared of change just scared of not being able to do all that I can plus more ya dig?
              Sexxy 1

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by mzlady26
                wow i would have liked to see that phone in my hand. that is one groovy phone. sprint get on your job and get that phone. That is like a mini computer in hand literally with all those features. It moves really fast and is touch sensitive.

hahah sprint isnt getting it anytime soon... verizon is though! woot woot

im not going to be getting it though because they are bound to put out a version through verizon to compete with the droid and have the keyboard and a better one at that

Comment

• roopull
                  Addict
                  • Feb 27

My thoughts exactly, D/\SH... Just wish it were Sprint that was getting one.

They better get SOMETHING... They are just now barely getting the TP2... availability is still limited.

Comment

• dental4usa
                    • Apr 05

I already have VZW and I was planning on getting this one once it's there, but now after what Dash said about the keyboard and all ...

If it's going to be 6 months, a year, or more, maybe I should be looking at a TP2 from VZW ...

I just know I'm sick of things moving so slowly on my XV-6800/Mogul ...

Thoughts?

Comment

• crazaytalent
                      • Aug 20

Ehhh... Im not really phased by the nexus one... and completly underwhelmed by googles "big" media event... I mean in all honesty I was running the eclair 2.0.1 port (which has almost full functionality btw) on my touch pro for llike a week before this... I think ima just chill w/ my touch pro for a while... one the android port is fully finalized itll be leap beyond anything else sprint has android based, especially cuz Ill get to keep my HD KB...lol!! PERSONALLY I WAS HOPING ( AND STILL HOPING A LIL) THAT GOOGLE AND HTc was gonna throw a real game changer out there... and while the nexus one is a nice lil phone and all its hardly that... neither is anything else that googles doing...IMHO ...

personally... sprint needs to get on their game and get a better line of phones available before they bleed more customers who are lured away by everything else happening, everywhere else... and Im still waitin on google to really go for the gold... hard ware keyboard...multitouch...and maybe even a subsidized phone plan w/ use of their google voice and VOIP not to mention all the other services they have and still holding up their sleeves, they got some real potential to give phone deveoper and carriers some serious comp... maybe take the game up a notch better products more reasonable prices? who knows?

Ehhh maybe im being idealistic.. I just am findin myself more and more disenfranchised...lol.. but over alll... Im stick w/ my tp... and playing w/ the android ports etc... prolly hold me over till the next gen... Im sure something will move me then... there should be a few phone that leaps beyond my tp... not just incremently!
                      New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
                      Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
                      How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by dental4usa
                        I already have VZW and I was planning on getting this one once it's there, but now after what Dash said about the keyboard and all ...

If it's going to be 6 months, a year, or more, maybe I should be looking at a TP2 from VZW ...

I just know I'm sick of things moving so slowly on my XV-6800/Mogul ...

Thoughts?
                        i love my tp2 and if the keyboard is for you i would go withthat or wait for the next wm keyboard device.... the snapdragon processor which is the biggest difference is going to be in wm devices here in 2010 as well so is the rest really worth it to you as a user?

Originally posted by crazaytalent
                        Ehhh... Im not really phased by the nexus one... and completly underwhelmed by googles "big" media event... I mean in all honesty I was running the eclair 2.0.1 port (which has almost full functionality btw) on my touch pro for llike a week before this... I think ima just chill w/ my touch pro for a while... one the android port is fully finalized itll be leap beyond anything else sprint has android based, especially cuz Ill get to keep my HD KB...lol!! PERSONALLY I WAS HOPING ( AND STILL HOPING A LIL) THAT GOOGLE AND HTc was gonna throw a real game changer out there... and while the nexus one is a nice lil phone and all its hardly that... neither is anything else that googles doing...IMHO ...

personally... sprint needs to get on their game and get a better line of phones available before they bleed more customers who are lured away by everything else happening, everywhere else... and Im still waitin on google to really go for the gold... hard ware keyboard...multitouch...and maybe even a subsidized phone plan w/ use of their google voice and VOIP not to mention all the other services they have and still holding up their sleeves, they got some real potential to give phone deveoper and carriers some serious comp... maybe take the game up a notch better products more reasonable prices? who knows?

Ehhh maybe im being idealistic.. I just am findin myself more and more disenfranchised...lol.. but over alll... Im stick w/ my tp... and playing w/ the android ports etc... prolly hold me over till the next gen... Im sure something will move me then... there should be a few phone that leaps beyond my tp... not just incremently!
                        yup i agree with you and kinda like what i said above..... other than the processor which will be on wm this year whats all so spectacular about the phone? i though google would come out with somethign a lil more spectacular than google maps and the snapdragon processor.

Comment

• dental4usa
                          • Apr 05

TP2 is faster than the Mogul?

Snapdragon though .. I guess it just boils down to how long I can stand it! I've had the Mogul/XV-6800 since Feb 2008, so I feel the need for a new phone - lol!!

Thanks! :-)

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by dental4usa
                            TP2 is faster than the Mogul?

Snapdragon though .. I guess it just boils down to how long I can stand it! I've had the Mogul/XV-6800 since Feb 2008, so I feel the need for a new phone - lol!!

Thanks! :-)
                            oh yeah the tp2 is way faster than the mogul (im verizon too now as well ) you ahve a faster processor, 4 times the ram and program memory (of not more just guesstimating) a way larger and higher clarity screen and resolution, a way better keyboard with a numbers row and big buttons that are very easy to press, added stability and features such as a g-sensoe, light sensor so phones screen goes off when placed up to your ear, and much much more including the tilt screen to avoid prowling eyes as well as glare from the sun. i love my tp2 and is by far the best device i have ran by htc and when paired with the silence sense 2.1 rom it is unstoppable

Comment

• dental4usa
                              • Apr 05

damn, man, you are doing a good job convincing me!!!

I really feel that hunger for a new phone right now, and without switching operating systems, I could continue to run the programs I'm used to ...

will you be making a jump later in the year when the dragon wm makes it to verizon, or will you be sticking to your tp2?

(heading over to the verizon site to see about the tp2 ... )

... oh - and welcome to verizon :-)
                              Last edited by dental4usa; January 08, 2010, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...