Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

What Zune HD Apps Mean for Windows Mobile

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Sh0wNuF
    • Jul 09

Re What Zune HD Apps Mean for Windows Mobile

yup I got me the 32gb one as well and it really is the best portable media player on the market. The only thing that it doesn't beat the Ipod touch on is apps. Anything else it just destroys the Itouch. If you can live without 1,000 pointless apps then definitely go with the Zune HD
    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: Re What Zune HD Apps Mean for Windows Mobile

Originally posted by Sh0wNuF
      yup I got me the 32gb one as well and it really is the best portable media player on the market. The only thing that it doesn't beat the Ipod touch on is apps. Anything else it just destroys the Itouch. If you can live without 1,000 pointless apps then definitely go with the Zune HD
      yup its a mp3 player for a reason and shouldnt be as large as the ipod touch in my opinion..... thats a phone not a mp3

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
        • Jul 09

Re Re What Zune HD Apps Mean for Windows Mobile

Originally posted by D/\SH
        yup its a mp3 player for a reason and shouldnt be as large as the ipod touch in my opinion..... thats a phone not a mp3
        good point and a good thing to point out is that in hand it feels way smaller than the ipod touch yet the screen is only like .2 inches smaller...have you tried out the a/v dock yet dash? I got mine coming tomorrow but I'd like to see if it gets the Dash seal of approval
        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: Re Re What Zune HD Apps Mean for Windows Mobile

Originally posted by Sh0wNuF
          good point and a good thing to point out is that in hand it feels way smaller than the ipod touch yet the screen is only like .2 inches smaller...have you tried out the a/v dock yet dash? I got mine coming tomorrow but I'd like to see if it gets the Dash seal of approval
          naw i havent ordered one yet... been kinda pushed on cash lately to tell the truth..... ill be getting one as soon as i can afford too.... but cant wait for your approval or denial.

Comment

Working...