• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • roopull
    Addict
    • Feb 27

Re Re Touch Pro vs Touch Pro2 Should You Upgrade

Originally posted by GokuSS3
    That is what makes modding truely fun is having a new challenge something else to learn. Installing what you want is easy even if you flashing all the time. Just have to set it up the right way. Heck with my Pro I could flash and have all my app back on it like 30 mins. An i probably flash at least once a week if not more lol....
    Well, to give you an example of what I'm talking about, a few nights ago, I was driving along in the fog and realized I'd better use Bing or Google Maps to make sure I didn't miss my turn (visibility made it so I couldn't even see the street signs.) So, while driving an 8000 truck with a manual down a narrow country road, I managed to pull out my phone, open Bing, hit the "map" icon, hit the soft key area of the screen for "menu," count the three clicks to "track me using GPS," and didn't even glance at my phone until I could see out of the corner of my eye that the map had loaded.

Maybe after the Christmas rush at UPS, I'll be more tempted to look at a better phone. Til then, I want something that I can operate with my eyes closed and without thinking! LOL!

Comment

Working...