Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

[Check4SPAM] RE: Quake 3 on Touch Pro Landscape and 3D Mode

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dearmasfamily
    • Aug 18

[Check4SPAM] RE: Quake 3 on Touch Pro Landscape and 3D Mode

[URL Attempt] User received an error - No action required!

I do not take credit for the files other than Q3config

Updated files. New tweak Runs quake on both your processors (274MH ARM926EJ-S companion processor) And with 141 mbs of allocated memory
    Now it runs 3x faster and better. Enjoy

([ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW-F9iVcvTA"]Watch Entire New YouTube Video[/ame]) if at times it looks like its freezing as i move its not, its me stopping, not the lagging

(New Online Play video Coming soon) Like in a few minutes stay tuned
    Now And New, No Need to soft reset to exit game, watch entire video to see how.

INPORTANT Make sure you use winzip or Stuffit to extract all files even quake files. Do not forget this step. or some files will be corrupted and quake will crash.

1.You must have 141 mbs of ram avialable.

2.All 3 Dll's must Be transferred to windows directory. (optimized graphics for TP)

3.You must edit registry Hklm/System/d3dm/Drivers Localhook : d3dm_ati.dll

4.Must have Quake 3 Arena 1.1a For file google it

5.Move pakconvert files to baseQ3 folder. Note: move only the files in the pakconvert folder. then delete the pakconvert folder.

6. delete libgles_cm.dll and GX.DLL from the quake folder. You should rename the folder Quake or Quake 3.

7. Replace q3config in the baseq3 folder with mines.

Now Quake will become playable. Lag is decreased 90 percent and a steady fps is maintained for a smooth played game. fps count is different system to system, Average count is 15-20. Some levels 8-12 but still playable due to steady fps count. even playable online. make sure you have a data connection before starting quake and make sure it is 1200 kbs of bandwidth for a playable experience.

also 2000 plus servers will upload simply back out when 400 or so have shown.

Note this is a No Sounds version for max performance.

Sound version will be uploaded soon. you will need 157 mbs to play the sound version.

Develpers who made this possible are : NuShrike, At0mAng, sakajati,iRiKi, and of course Me The Family. Cheers.

I Dont have a camera so can someone post there experince on youtube and link it for people to see. Thanks
    Visit me athttp://forum.xda-developers.com/show...43#post4576943 to find out how
Working...