Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

[Check4SPAM] RE: Mirroring with Samsung Omnia i900

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kluoy
    • Aug 11

[Check4SPAM] RE: Mirroring with Samsung Omnia i900

[URL Attempt] User received an error - No action required!

Beauty Queens and Snow Whites who loved to see themselves in the mirror. Voila! Good news! You can use your Samsung Omnia i900 as an electronic mirror

Heres how (due credits is given to Patrick Soon.
    Code:
    http://patricksoon.blogspot.com/2008/11/how-to-use-front-camera-on-samsung.html
    )

Note: This does not work for the CDMA Omnia (From Verizon, Bell, or Telus) as i910 has no front-facing camera

Directions:

1. Launch File Explorer and navigate to \Windows folder.

2. Click on Menu and make sure "Show All Files" is ticked.

3. Look for a file called
    GrandPrixFrontCameraTest.exe...(there are about 4 other files that start off with "grandprix..." so if you want to be careful, rotate the Omnia into landscape mode to see full file names).

4. Make a copy of the file to your storage card (I made a new folder in my storage card called Mirror)

5. Exit File Explorer and go to SPB Menu.

6. In the SPB Menu Tap Navigation

7. In the Navigation Utility Tap that square box on the lowest right hand corner.

8. Tap Add File

9. In the Select File choose the directory where you copy
    GrandPrixFrontCameraTest.exe

10. After opening the directory the
    GrandPrixFrontCameraTest.exe

11. After choosing a shortcut to
    GrandPrixFrontCameraTest.exe you could see an icon of the file.

12. Tap the Check Mark found in the lowest leftmost portion of the Navigation Menu Screen

Eureka!!!! you have now an electric mirror. Just be sure do not use it while driving.
Working...