X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gadget945
    NOOB 4 EVER
    • Sep 25

Can I reset a post count

Okay, I know I'm new for staff. I don't know everything that is going on. I don't know it all. What I do know is that for what little time I can get on here, I am so baffled by the idiots that come on and say stupid little one or two or even ten word posts so that they can drive up their post count so that they can get at the links.

I mean, they crap a thread, whine, and then will disappear. Can I just like send them a PM that says that their post count has been reset because they didn't even follow the instructions and post an introduction?

I'm not trying to be a ***** or be in control of everything, but I mean, I had to follow the rules, and I didn't get yelled at, but I think that's just because I'm cute... LOL... kidding.

Seriously, some folks just bend over backwards and hold hands and give the folks a lot of help when it's pretty easy to search for stuff and find it. I mean, I had help, but I gave back too. Does that make sense? I'd hate to see anyone get burned out because of having to help a bunch of lazbies who don't want to help themselves.

Just my two cents, and didn't want to create a bunch of waves if I did do something like reset a post count or send a PM. I'm not sure what kind of direction y'all want the site to go in, so that's why I thought I would ask first. I mean everywhere you look, it says that new people need to follow the rules and post correctly and all of that.

Someone let me know something, I just want to help where I can and when I can.

Thanky!

Okay, I talked to wees, and he told me that I can't delete or reset counts, I don't have that power. I'm sorry, I was just irritated when I read that poser junk's postings and he didn't even post an introduction! How about an addition to the hello newbie signature about not being a poser? Looking for suggestions is all. Thanks again!
    Last edited by gadget945; August 15, 2009, 05:12 AM. Reason: irritation
    sigpic
    Mahalo, Gadget

GETTING STARTED GUIDE

• D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Can I reset a post count

thanks for the concern and all but when i see those junk posts just click and highlight so you are selecting that post than scroll down to the bottom and from the dropdown box you will see move post..... you can move jsut that one post to recycle which will bring his post count back for each post brought there sicne they dont count toward post counts.

Comment

• gadget945
      NOOB 4 EVER
      • Sep 25

How cool is that? Thanks dude - I think that it was just irritating that he was being so blatant about literally posting crap so he could get his post count up so he could get to the links. Appreciate the feedback and the quick reply. Like you didn't have anything better to do.... LOL
      sigpic
      Mahalo, Gadget

GETTING STARTED GUIDE

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by gadget945
        How cool is that? Thanks dude - I think that it was just irritating that he was being so blatant about literally posting crap so he could get his post count up so he could get to the links. Appreciate the feedback and the quick reply. Like you didn't have anything better to do.... LOL
        hahaha i was stuck at work doing it so it wasnt too bad... kept me entertained cause he would reply to every pm on why his post was moved to the bin lmao..... i was having so much fun with it.

Comment

• GokuSS3
          • Jun 02

Oh wow that is good info I didn't know we could do that , learn something new everyday.
          sigpic
          The Must Read Noob Guide!!!Click Here
          How To Flash A Rom!!!Click Here
          If I Have Helped Be Sure To Hit That Thanks Button!!!

Comment

Working...