Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • phillynewsnow
    • Oct 11

DEAL: Galaxy Watch 6 Classic is $305 ($95 Off), Low as $80 With Trade-in

As I was writing up the latest Samsung wearable news, I noticed on Samsung’s website that the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic is currently down to a super low of just $305 after an instant discount. That’s $95 off the usual price. If you have an eligible trade-in, it could be insanely lower.

For a trade-in like the Galaxy Watch 5 Pro, thanks to enhanced trade-in values being active, you can get the Galaxy Watch 6 Classic for as low as just $80. That’s a very good deal for this device, even with the knowledge that there are new models around the corner. Some folks don’t mind that, as saving money these days is always a good idea.

Watch 6 Classic is the device I pair daily with my Galaxy S24 Ultra. It’s a very smooth smartwatch, though, I’m with many other people in wishing it had longer battery life. Paired with a Samsung-made fabric strap, it’s still a very good Wear OS experience.

We included a link to Best Buy’s page too, who doesn’t have have it for quite as low ($60 off), but in case you have a gift card laying around. Have at it.

Buy Links: Samsung | Best Buy

Read the original post: DEAL: Galaxy Watch 6 Classic is $305 ($95 Off), Low as $80 With Trade-in

More...
    https://www.phillynewsnow.com/

Interested in creating an online community? How about growing one? How about profiting from one? Does it all seem so confusing, though? It doesn’t have to be! Join SPJ Bulletin Communities to engage and network with beginner to seasoned online community managers just like you. Membership is free – register today or login if you have an account.
Working...