Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Winmo 6.1 Leo Manilla Joint Effort

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Winmo 6.1 Leo Manilla Joint Effort

Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

this is a rom based on winmo 6.1 and manilla 2.5 with full landscape support!! sounds crazy (inside joke) but once u experiance it , it will set the standard for manilla!!

feel free to DONATE its appreciated, but not required
    (Yeah I stole that from Juggalo_X)

My Roms are not to take any fan-base from any other chefs, i am here to provide legacy builds that are tried and true!! also to provide a fast and stable experience to windows mobile users!!! Eye-candy is minimal but usability is at the max!! Enjoy the fruit of my labor!! please post back problems and dont forget to donate/ slap that "thanks" button!!

Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.11) Sprint MP6950SP)

Download Rom Here!!!

To Flash This ROM Via SD Card Check HERE

Anyone that has flashed a beta please update to new releash rom this is a major update!!! 25MB pool page!

Also Verizon users please update to the newest radio rom image it found here!

Things that You Need To Configure once Flashed!!

1. Install carrier cab!!
    At first boot u will be prompted to install your carrier cab after install u will be prompted to reboot!!

2. Configure MMS!
    To setup mms goto: start>messaging> select sms/mms> menu(softkey)> MMS options> cdma severs> and select your carrier as default
    (all carries mms settings are built into rom with almost no impact on rom size)

3. Setup My location and GPS!
    step 1: goto start>programs> tools> quickgps!
    step 2: i have all three options selected but i dont worry about roaming just make sure u hit the download button!
    step 3: start>Google maps> Menu(softkey)> use GPS!!
    step 4: goto the setting tab (manilla)> then to location> make sure the first throggle is "on" and HTC location service is checked!!

Optional: Agps check HERE

NEED TO FIX: internet sharing via usb pop up doesnt currently link to internet sharing correctly. To use internet sharing u have to do it by going to start>programs>tools>internet sharing!!

Wirelessly posted (AdrianH85(TP2): Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

**01/09/10**+Reaper0ne+ ||Sprint Only|| WinMo 6.1 || Sense 2.5 || Sense 2.1 ||

This is the links for alexpatcas version of 6.1 leo rom!! more info found here

Download Manilla 2.5

version 1.1
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

version 1.0
    RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting
    MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

we are in the process of merging the efforts of this idea to expand the limits of this rom Please bear with us(Adrianh85+alexpatcas)

i take no credit for this rom and orginally found below:
    Code:
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=105295
    Attached Files
Working...