OG Member
    • Nov 08

[RELEASE] AndWobble Pro v 1.6

Click image for larger version

Name:	xmBn.u.cs.png.jpg
Views:	1799
Size:	90 Bytes
ID:	439462

AndWobble makes your favorite images bounce to life.

Choose an image, define wobbling areas and shake your phone to see them bounce.

You can also create home screen widgets with your favorite images to easily
    view previously saved effects.

There is also free demo version called: AndWobble Demo

just like winmo they have it for the android device

Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3RcU28LKAk&feature=player_embedded

Download my version of the wooble, check out a small clip of my video.This is NSFW-( not suitable for work) pb_girly_wooble-NSFWXXX.rar
    Attached Files
    Last edited by puertoblack2003; January 12, 2010, 05:27 PM.

SPJ Bulletin @
    forum.smartphonejunkie.org
    Law Enforcement Forum www.phillyfinest369.com
  • roopull
    Addict
    • Feb 27

Re: AndWobble v 1.6

I have the WinMo version of this & it's hilarious. Pointless, but hilarious.

Assuming you're a guy & married, browse the 'puter & find a pic of your wife that is otherwise innocent, but does at least show her front... fully clothed, even! Don't tell her what you've done, but tell her you want to show her your favorite picture of her... let HER figure out her knockers knock. LOL... priceless.

Comment

• puertoblack2003
      OG Member
      • Nov 08

Originally posted by roopull
      I have the WinMo version of this & it's hilarious. Pointless, but hilarious.

Assuming you're a guy & married, browse the 'puter & find a pic of your wife that is otherwise innocent, but does at least show her front... fully clothed, even! Don't tell her what you've done, but tell her you want to show her your favorite picture of her... let HER figure out her knockers knock. LOL... priceless.

lol i attached a small video clip.This was sent to me by _________.. lol

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
        lol i attached a small video clip.This was sent to me by _________.. lol

by me hahahaahahaha i love the video and nice choice of the picture :) but the commercial in the background was full of lies.. i can talk on my phone and browse the net by flipping the wifi switch... i can also have way larger 3g spot than AT&T does as well. but anyways great post pb and glad i could help you keep entertained.

Comment

• puertoblack2003
          OG Member
          • Nov 08

Originally posted by D/\SH
          by me hahahaahahaha i love the video and nice choice of the picture :) but the commercial in the background was full of lies.. i can talk on my phone and browse the net by flipping the wifi switch... i can also have way larger 3g spot than AT&T does as well. but anyways great post pb and glad i could help you keep entertained.
          hahaha how ironic was that when taking the video the at@t commercial pops up...lol.By the way this app is the pro version from the market place i'll update it as it comes in...

SPJ Bulletin @

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by puertoblack2003
            hahaha how ironic was that when taking the video the at@t commercial pops up...lol.By the way this app is the pro version from the market place i'll update it as it comes in...
            haha word and cool, and that commercial is on all the time as well which gets old fast.... especially during the football games.

Comment

• roopull
              Addict
              • Feb 27

Re: AndWobble Pro v 1.6

Hey, if you run across the pro version of the winmo version, throw it up, too, please. I have the base version.

Comment

Working...