• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jr5416
    • May 12

[RELEASE] [APP] Theme Switcher Version 11 [11 Jan 10]

Big thanks to Grumps over at XDA for this great app for our Touch Pro2

I couldnt find an app so I wrote one.

This small app will give you the option to Save your current Settings or rather Mods to Manila/Sence or whatever you call it.

Im no good at graphics so I need someone to give me ideas on how to make it look better.

It will scan the windows folder for all *manila files that has a different date to the original Rom installation. It will take all these files and backup them to a specified folder. So when you flash and you had special clocks,icons,sliders, etc etc you can simply restore it instead of having to reapply all these custom items.

O yes please install on the Storage Card. Might waste too much space on the Internal memory.

I tested it and seems ok but all apps has bugs so please be nice.

Version 1.1
    Please uninstall the old version. I changed the name to Theme Switcher so it will install into a different folder. You can just move the Backup Folder Across. Got some nice graphics and changed the wallpaper. The Config.txt file have some settings in it. Have a look.
    Also Any files listed in extrafiles.txt will be backed up and restored as well so one can easily backup the current wallpaper etc

Original Link:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=614075
    Attached Files
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button
Working...