Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] UI Switcher Now Supports Sense Mobile Shell Titanium More

Hi guys i take no credit for this found here thanks to Different UI switchers courtesy of Darkness231 from ppc geeks

original thread here
    Code:
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1423814&postcount=42
    a very useful tool for switching between HTC Sense/TouchFLO 3D and Mobile Shell 3.5.x with a single tap of a shortcut. This beats the heck out of having to manually disable and enable them when you feel like jumping from one to the other. Well, Darkness231, from PPCGeeks, has decided to improve his script. Now, it brings more choices to the table.

The new version calls up a prompt that lets you pick between Sense/TF3D, Mobile Shell 3.5.x, Titanium, PointUI, Androkkid, or the classic Today screen. You will find multiple scripts below in CAB format for easy installation. Once installed, you will have a shortcut for quickly changing between your favorite interfaces. Expand your user experience by choosing one that fits your needs.

Different UI switchers courtesy of Darkness231:

• 4-in-1 switcher: TF3D/Sense, Mobile Shell, Titanium, Today screen
    • Add PointUI and Androkkid to the all-in-one switcher above by replacing the "Shell TF3D Titanium Switcher.mscr" file located in the "\Program Files\TF3D Switcher" folder with the one found here.
    • TF3D/Sense to Mobile Shell switcher
    • TF3D/Sense to Titanium switcher
    • Easy disabling of TF3D/Sense

Code:
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.php?p=1423814&postcount=42

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: UI Switcher Now Supports Sense Mobile Shell Titanium More

very nice share weesje, this should come in handy for many people thats for sure. i wish i had this yesterday when i did a customers phone with mobile shell, titanium, and touchflo.... man this may make me check out mobile shell in the future. thanks again and buttons have been hit.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re UI Switcher Now Supports Sense Mobile Shell Titanium More

Originally posted by D/\SH
      very nice share weesje, this should come in handy for many people thats for sure. i wish i had this yesterday when i did a customers phone with mobile shell, titanium, and touchflo.... man this may make me check out mobile shell in the future. thanks again and buttons have been hit.
      thanks bro yeah easy to use i swith between android sense theme spb and tfd3 whit one click now is there app for that iphone user haha

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

Working...