• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ON3/\L
    SPJ Supporter/Promoter
    • Jan 28

Re Silence

Originally posted by D/\SH
    if you read the thread it was only that person... no one else in the area is having those troubles... even people in and around orlando.... so dont think it would be that to tell the truth especially since he gets data and can receive so it means he is getting service..........

your right D/\sh cause after a bunch of battery pulls and hard resets getting that theme off and all the bs like you said earlier it is now working fine.. sms, picmail, data, everything. I just dont have a theme now but I am happy with the rom and can enjoy it now at least.. and phone as modem is really fast. It seems faster than NRG rom for sure... thanks again and I must have DL the wrong damn theme... NOOOB haha.. whatev.. it's all good now

Note* Thanks JR for looking out tho you didn't have to do that so I appreciate the effort for sure...luckly I'm ok and it isn't effecting me...
    sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
    Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• jr5416
      • May 12

Re Re Silence

Originally posted by ON3/\L
      your right D/\sh cause after a bunch of battery pulls and hard resets getting that theme off and all the bs like you said earlier it is now working fine.. sms, picmail, data, everything. I just dont have a theme now but I am happy with the rom and can enjoy it now at least.. and phone as modem is really fast. It seems faster than NRG rom for sure... thanks again and I must have DL the wrong damn theme... NOOOB haha.. whatev.. it's all good now

Note* Thanks JR for looking out tho you didn't have to do that so I appreciate the effort for sure...luckly I'm ok and it isn't effecting me...
      Did you say you dont have a theme o no well i reccomend Pewter theme i posted it up like a month ago its a very nice theme bro
      sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• medic88
        • Aug 27

Re SilenceROM_009#9553; Kitchen#9553; #9553;Speed

Has anyone from Telus tried this ROM? I saw DASHs review and thought i'd give it a try. Haven't flashed anything in awhile.
        The problem i am having is that i cannot get weather or internet to work. It keeps saying unable to connect.
        I hard reset, ran provisioner and have nothing installed yet. Heck, i even hard reset twice, pulled battery and ran provisioner. Oh ya even re-flashed stock to clear all the leftover garbage but still no internet.
        I looked at FAQ but it seems his new build doesn't have this

Q: My Internet is not working, what do I need to do?
        A: Click Start > Settings > All Settings > Connections > CDMA Provisioning > Select your Carrier > Press Commit > & Follow the installation instructions.

When i look for carrier, all i get is US Cellular even with provisioner installed. So if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great.
        Thanks in advance for the help. Hopefully i can try this ROM out!

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: Re SilenceROM_009#9553; Kitchen#9553; #9553;Speed

Originally posted by medic88
          Has anyone from Telus tried this ROM? I saw DASHs review and thought i'd give it a try. Haven't flashed anything in awhile.
          The problem i am having is that i cannot get weather or internet to work. It keeps saying unable to connect.
          I hard reset, ran provisioner and have nothing installed yet. Heck, i even hard reset twice, pulled battery and ran provisioner. Oh ya even re-flashed stock to clear all the leftover garbage but still no internet.
          I looked at FAQ but it seems his new build doesn't have this

Q: My Internet is not working, what do I need to do?
          A: Click Start > Settings > All Settings > Connections > CDMA Provisioning > Select your Carrier > Press Commit > & Follow the installation instructions.

When i look for carrier, all i get is US Cellular even with provisioner installed. So if anyone knows how to fix this that would be great.
          Thanks in advance for the help. Hopefully i can try this ROM out!
          yup should have read through the thread and saved yourself the grief... you have to kick start the internet to get it going... go to start/settings/connections/connections and than back out and than go to quickgps and get a lock with that and than try your weather and data and you should be good to go with no restart needed.

Comment

• medic88
            • Aug 27

Re Re SilenceROM_009#9553; Kitchen#9553; #9553;Speed

yup should have read through the thread and saved yourself the grief... you have to kick start the internet to get it going... go to start/settings/connections/connections and than back out and than go to quickgps and get a lock with that and than try your weather and data and you should be good to go with no restart needed.
            LOL! first time i don't read and you bust me for it! damn! haha. Thanks DASH, will give it a go.

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Re Re SilenceROM_009#9553; Kitchen#9553; #9553;Speed

LOL! first time i don't read and you bust me for it! damn! haha. Thanks DASH, will give it a go.
              hahahaha just had to give you a hard time all fun and games and nothing mean meant by it..... but that should work without a problem for you.

Comment

• medic88
                • Aug 27

Re Re Re SilenceROM_009#9553; Kitchen#9553; #9553;Speed

hahahaha just had to give you a hard time all fun and games and nothing mean meant by it..... but that should work without a problem for you.
                going to re-flash and will let you know if that worked!

--------- New Post Merged on 1/1/2010 at 0612 --------

Well don't know what happened this time but it is working! Didn't have to kick start internet or weather, it just worked.......
                I didn't do anything different. Just started to work!?! Going to except it and play with this ROM!
                Last edited by medic88; January 01, 2010, 05:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• jr5416
                  • May 12

SilenceROM

New update guys

SilenceROM_010 Download January 2,2010

SilenceROM_010 Log

+New Leo 2.02 Packages (See Package List)

#Fixed 2016 Time Stamp on Text Messages
                  #Minor Color Adjustments
                  #Kitchen Script Adjustments (Thx. RaidZero)

-Social Networking Engine
                  -SD Config
                  sigpic

Comment

• medic88
                    • Aug 27

Re SilenceROM

Originally posted by jr5416
                    New update guys

SilenceROM_010 Download January 2,2010

SilenceROM_010 Log

+New Leo 2.02 Packages (See Package List)

#Fixed 2016 Time Stamp on Text Messages
                    #Minor Color Adjustments
                    #Kitchen Script Adjustments (Thx. RaidZero)

-Social Networking Engine
                    -SD Config
                    Ah crap! Just started with 009 now 010! Well i aint bored with flashing these days, thats for sure!

Comment

• jr5416
                      • May 12

Re Re SilenceROM

Ah crap! Just started with 009 now 010! Well i aint bored with flashing these days, thats for sure!
                      Lol doesnt that suck when that happens bro lol i still havemt flashed to 009 im still on his first release mayne flash later to 010
                      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Re: ║Dec.26.09║ ║SilenceROM_009║ Kitchen║ ║Speed║ ║Stability║

sweet thanks for the heads up and will get the post updated here when i get caught up on the boards unless some other staff member beats me to the punch! cant wait to get this puppy flashed and set up

Comment

• jr5416
                          • May 12

Yeap got his version of 2.5 running bro its amazing lol
                          sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                            Owner - Staff
                            • Feb 07

Originally posted by jr5416
                            Yeap got his version of 2.5 running bro its amazing lol
                            really? the 2.5 runs good? no freeze up or lags or anything? i was gonnna flash the 010 version but may have to think twice if all pans out good for you

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Re: ║Jan.02.10║║SilenceRom_010║ ║SilenceROM_HDFL║ ║Speed║ ║Stability║

updated with newest version

Comment

• jr5416
                                • May 12

Re: ║Jan.02.10║║SilenceRom_010║ ║SilenceROM_HDFL║ ║Speed║ ║Stability║

Dash everything working great bro,no lag smooth rom id give this a whirl if i were u,my pic mail dont work bc im with sprint but fix comming soon im sure and can deal without pic mail for a bit.

--------- New Post Merged on 3/1/2010 at 0326 --------

A lilltle update since i flashed last nite i encountered alot of bugs already gonna flash to War now and see what 2.5 is better for me , i cant stick with this much longer
                                Last edited by jr5416; January 03, 2010, 02:15 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...