X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jr5416
    • May 12

Mighty rom

Originally posted by brooklyn
    what task bar do you guys recommend for the war rom cuz ive been reading battery issues or are you just leaving them old school.. I also would like to know if ther is a theme that will change the clock and settings tab icons and the comm manager icons.. i know there are some out ther but its kinda confusing with what will work with these roms thanks guys
    Taskbars there are many floating around spj bro just gotta look around i do recommend the chrome taskbar which i run on all my roms clean looking taskbar, and as for themes once again lots of themes look under resource and then themes and look under tflo3d2 themes many out there but member to install only 2.5 themes on WAR .
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• tek
      • Nov 26

Re Mighty rom

Originally posted by jr5416
      Taskbars there are many floating around spj bro just gotta look around i do recommend the chrome taskbar which i run on all my roms clean looking taskbar, and as for themes once again lots of themes look under resource and then themes and look under tflo3d2 themes many out there but member to install only 2.5 themes on WAR .
      I dont think he was looking for just any taskbar though. He is wanting someone to let him know of a taskbar that wont suck battery, AS BOTh myself and I think he has exp that problem.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
        • Jul 03

#9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

Originally posted by tek
        She never got a picture. I sent it through the album this time. I double checked my settings port 80, msid, server. ect. Its all correct. And I get a success message everytime i send a MMS.

All we are supposed to do is use the sprint provision, and then enter the settings in post 1 right. With this build ROM We dont use any arcosoft cabs anymore, no mms fix cabs, and no reg edits correct.
        You have to install the mms fix and arcsoft to send from the album. i too get the successfully sent message, however the person i sent it to never gets it. i've tried every fix i could think of without any luck.

the fix from the first post is to get mms to work with manila. but i never got it to work for me. i just send from the album.
        Originally posted by D/\SH
        you psychotk :)

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: ║MightyROM.com║ ║Project ROMs║HD2-Manila 2.5.1922 LANDSCAPE & 6.5.X12/3

Originally posted by tek
          She never got a picture. I sent it through the album this time. I double checked my settings port 80, msid, server. ect. Its all correct. And I get a success message everytime i send a MMS.

All we are supposed to do is use the sprint provision, and then enter the settings in post 1 right. With this build ROM We dont use any arcosoft cabs anymore, no mms fix cabs, and no reg edits correct.

BROOKLYN: Good qustion man. I see the screen shots ONEAL posted. Hes got a battery % on his. I wonder if ONEAL has short battery life with what hes running.
          I got my taskbar from this post, the TP2 battery % DL didnt work but DASH directed me to the other Mighty ROM thread and i got it from there. And I had major issues. Maybe ONEAL would post up the cabs he uses for his task bar and battery % (hint hint) lol.

OFF TOPIC: How many posts do I need before my silver member turns to a GOLD member. At least I assume that happens after so many. I was just wondering when.

your silver contributer is because you got vip access through the post count of 80. the gold subscriber is the one that donates to the site... if you have both you get both. and yeah he will have to post the one that he is using than i guess.... sorry i cant be of more help but there are a lot of tsowens taskbars out there thats for sure.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
            • Jul 03

Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

your silver contributer is because you got vip access through the post count of 80. the gold subscriber is the one that donates to the site... if you have both you get both. and yeah he will have to post the one that he is using than i guess.... sorry i cant be of more help but there are a lot of tsowens taskbars out there thats for sure.
            +1 for tsowens. he produces top notch taskbars. but i've tricked out the ROMs on my phone, i don't think any more will work w/o blowing up my phone.

Comment

• tek
              • Nov 26

Thats weird that Dash got it working. All 3 of us are on sprint right. I will try those arcosoft cabs as well. Maybe using those as well might help.

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by tek
                Thats weird that Dash got it working. All 3 of us are on sprint right. I will try those arcosoft cabs as well. Maybe using those as well might help.
                im not on sprint... im through verizon

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                  • Jul 03

#9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

This is a newer mms fix for sprint. ALL credit goes to Elephant007 @ ppcgeeks.

Originally posted by Elephant007
                  This workaround allows MMS to be sent without having to disable HTC Messaging, creating registry modifications or entering MMS server information. After implementing this workaround you will still be use HTC Messaging for SMS. I have personally tested ROMs 1 - 8 listed as working. This is the easiest configuration/setup available.
                  I recommend either a fresh hard reset or fresh flash before implementing this workaround, especially if you have done other workarounds first.
                  Download and install ArcSoft file attached
                  Download and install Elephant007 Sprint MMS Workaround cab
                  Soft reset phone
                  Q: Do I need to do a registry tweak with this workaround?
                  A: No, this workaround does not require any registry tweaks

Q: Do I need to configure a MMS server (e.g.
                  Code:
                  http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlet
                  )
                  A: No, configuring a MMS server is not require for this workaround

Q: How do I send a picture after my phone reboots?
                  A: Follow the steps below
                  Select Picture From Albums---------Press the Share icon--------------Select Mail
                  Select Picture Message(SMS/MMS) ----------Delete @; -------------Enter recipients and send
                  Code:
                  [B]TEST & WORKING ON THESE ROMS[/B]
                   1. Might Impact 122809
                   2. Might War
                   3. indagroove's Sense 2.5
                   4. EnergyROM_28014_RHOD500_17.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5_MaxManila
                   5. Juicy R7
                   6. Calkulins Kitchen 6.5 21887
                   7. SsS-ROM r2 
                   8. Silence Rom HDFL
                   9. Hill Rom 28205 (reported by OffdahGlass)

I believe this workaround is the simplest available and would be beneficial to add to a chef's FAQs. If you used this workaround, let me know if
                  it was simple.

Personally I have not tried it yet. I'm waiting for the newest release of War.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by PsyChoTk; January 05, 2010, 06:34 PM.

Comment

• ON3/\L
                    SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                    • Jan 28

war taskbar

Here's one of the many that I've used and THIS TASKBAR IS FOR WAR ROM ONLY!!!!! **** Do not use on any other rom... this is rom specific! This will not effect your batt life at all, it is designed for this rom only... fair enough?? lol... Enjoy.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                    Code:
                    http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
                    Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• ON3/\L
                      SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                      • Jan 28

Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
                      This is a newer mms fix for sprint. ALL credit goes to Elephant007 @ ppcgeeks.

Personally I have not tried it yet. I'm waiting for the newest release of War.
                      Nice! Mine is working so I don't think i'll change but this is a good sign since maybe MM can include this cab in his update so MMS will work out of box... even if not... a simle cab install...that's gravy.! Good find, thnx for sharing!
                      sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                      Code:
                      Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                        • Jul 03

Re Re #9553;Project ROMs#9553;HD2Manila 251922 LANDSCAPE 65X12/3

Originally posted by ON3/\L
                        Nice! Mine is working so I don't think i'll change but this is a good sign since maybe MM can include this cab in his update so MMS will work out of box... even if not... a simle cab install...that's gravy.! Good find, thnx for sharing!

mine is working fine too. i just couldn't get anything to work with HTC messaging. Anyway,

War started freezing, usually in the internet tab, and i had to softreset 5 times a day. it was odd, first everything was fine, no problems, life is grand, i'm happy (atm) then BAM. random freezes. it was so bad i flashed to Newest release of MR's core sense release. i'm waiting on an updated version of war.
                        Last edited by PsyChoTk; January 05, 2010, 06:50 PM.

Comment

• ON3/\L
                          SPJ Supporter/Promoter
                          • Jan 28

Bg4all

For any others havong problems with BG4ALL wallpapers on 2.5 I found a reason why...only effects some, but here is the cab that worked for me...
                          Attached Files
                          sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
                          Code:

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                            • Jul 03

Just flashed back to War using the elephant mms fix. works out of the box just as advertised.

as a sidenote, i have pocket shield installed, to avoid butt dialing. the latest release was causing issues with war, so as an FYI to those of you using pocket shield, it might cause issues. mine did.

Comment

• tek
                              • Nov 26

Aw crap lost my internet connection when i posted, Now i gotta retype.

I got a question for everyone. On my girls phone and on mine we have MASP GuardMobile incase either of us lose our phones. The command you type in a txt to the phone to activate something like turn on the alarm or send location info would be like this #5657#locate

It worked when I had the WAR rom with HTC Disabled. I went to try it today for my phone becayse I just installed it on mine. so I sent the command from her TP to my TP2 and it wouldnt do anything. None of the commands worked. I know her Mobile guard works so I sent commands to her TP from my TP2 and now they didnt work either., IN fact I got this mesage on my TP2 "MESSAGE SENT USING INVALID NUMBER OF DIGITS. PLEASE RESEND USING 10 DIGIT NUMBER OR VALID SHORT CODE MSG 2114".

I thought I would try something. I Disabled the HTC Messaging with a Cab I have. Now the TXT commands sent from her phone to mine will activate mine, and sending commands from my phone to hers will work also.
                              Some odd reason HTC Messaging wont let me send the commands. So now that I cant use it
                              I was wondering what FIX Am I supposed to use to get MMS Working??
                              Because all the fixes here are for HTC Messaging

Comment

• brooklyn
                                • Jun 12

I wanted to ask yo guys if you disable htc messaging and use windows on this rom do you lose anything by doing this??? I ve been reading on it but not aot of info that would convince me to do it
                                I'd rather die like a man, than live like a coward!!!!
                                Follow me on Twitter
                                JPLOWZ

Comment

Working...