Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

TalkToMe Keyboard v20

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] TalkToMe Keyboard v20

TalkToMe Keyboard

Hero/Moment-1st See FAQ

*NEW: DICTIONARY,SUGGESTIONS*

TalkToMe lets you talk to your phone to type! It's a soft keyboard with voice recognition. Alternate between speaking and typing. Even works with a physical keyboard! Convenient and a timesaver!

Use with any app, including Messaging, mail, etc.

IME voice text speech

TalkToMe Keyboard was developed for Android by Pwn with your Phone

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: TalkToMe Keyboard v20

now this is def worth a try... going to have to test it on my day off tomorrow if i can find some time :) thanks again weesje.

Comment

• roopull
      Addict
      • Feb 27

Same here... going to try this out...

--------- New Post Merged on 8/12/2009 at 0654 --------

Oh wait... LOL... this is for Android! LOL... move along... nothing to see here... move along.
      Last edited by roopull; December 08, 2009, 05:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by roopull
        Same here... going to try this out...

--------- New Post Merged on 8/12/2009 at 0654 --------

Oh wait... LOL... this is for Android! LOL... move along... nothing to see here... move along.

hahaha well you could get the android rom for the touch pro to mess around with and than use this or at least test it haha

Comment

• forty01
          Supporter
          • Nov 24

True with Dash's above statement and yes, I'm also going to have to try this out... looks very appealing, especially being on the road or multitasking.

--------- New Post Merged on 9/12/2009 at 0122 --------

I would love for the voice portion be attached or able to place a key within the HERO's Stock KB. I love the stock HERO KB and how it recognizes words so easily, even though you didn't hit the correct keys. The voice portion of this program would be nice for those moments when you can't look at the KB and want to get a quick message across, but the KB it provides is worthless as for recognizing what words you are trying to get across, so you have to hit exactly the correct letter, no mistakes allowed and the keys are even smaller than the HERO Stock. They need to implement a better SIP KB or be able to integrate their voice portion into the HERO Stock.
          Last edited by forty01; December 09, 2009, 12:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          sigpic
          About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
          Flashing a ROM Click Here
          Noob Zone Click Here
          How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

Working...