• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Re Re Pandora Radio Windows Mobile

Originally posted by rjb9184
    okay thanks... at least now i have an idea what's causing it not to work... thanks again guys..
    no woerries but dont take that as a guarntee, just something you or someone else will have to try and see how it works... ppc's are a game of trial and error on top of learning from your mistakes so you dont do the same thing again hahaa

Comment

• rjb9184
      • Jan 05

Re Re Re Pandora Radio Windows Mobile

Originally posted by D/\SH
      no woerries but dont take that as a guarntee, just something you or someone else will have to try and see how it works... ppc's are a game of trial and error on top of learning from your mistakes so you dont do the same thing again hahaa
      i know huh.... i hear ya...

Comment

• mjcole2003
        • Oct 08

Re Re Pandora Radio Windows Mobile

Originally posted by rjb9184
        didn't work for me... i followed the steps... and it says "Debug Assertion Failed!" i dont know if anybody the same result... but i tried mine and this keeps showing up... any ideas to fix this?
        I was getting the same error too. If you go to windows media player and open the player, go to menu and open the Shuffle/Repeat link... if shuffle is checked.... uncheck it. This worked on my device for some reason. If it dosnt work after you uncheck shuffle, then make sure it is uncheck and do a soft reset and try to open pandora again.
        sprint tp2 with energyrom 21864

Comment

• rjb9184
          • Jan 05

Re Re Re Pandora Radio Windows Mobile

Originally posted by mjcole2003
          I was getting the same error too. If you go to windows media player and open the player, go to menu and open the Shuffle/Repeat link... if shuffle is checked.... uncheck it. This worked on my device for some reason. If it dosnt work after you uncheck shuffle, then make sure it is uncheck and do a soft reset and try to open pandora again.
          Hey... it work! dang... hehehe thanks man!! sweet...

Comment

• krisarceo
            • Jun 10

Re: Pandora Radio Windows Mobile

work on my wm6.5 nsfan rom. pretty nice little app. thanks guys!
            sigpic

Comment

Working...