Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

[APP] Microsoft Bing Beta

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jr5416
    • May 12

[RELEASE] [APP] Microsoft Bing Beta

Bing Mobile client

Microsoft also announced a new mobile client for Bing that will install on 25 different devices. The mobile application works on Windows Mobile devices and some Verizon wireless handsets. The client includes voice support to allow users to search hands free. For devices that do not support the full mobile client Bing have built a web interface that supports devices such as the iPhone. You can also quickly access maps, driving directions and traffic information using the mobile client. Head on over to Bing Mobile for more details.

Link :
    Code:
    http://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/12/02/new-bing-mobile-and-bing-maps-silverlight-maps-beta
    Attached Files
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button
  • drdrewdown
    • May 23

Re: [APP] Microsoft Bing Beta

got my new version off the website, but its a decent improvement gonna take some getting used to. check it out!
    |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23504) |Nov10| Manila 2.1

Comment

• roopull
      Addict
      • Feb 27

What's new?

Bing's website is currently dead.

Odd.

--------- New Post Merged on 3/12/2009 at 1024 --------

THIS SUCKS.

One of the biggest advantages Bing had over Google maps was that I could search my contacts for driving directions.

Not anymore!

Other features are missing, too... What the heck are they thinking?

Don't download this! It's a step BACKWARDS!!!
      Last edited by roopull; December 03, 2009, 09:29 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by roopull
        What's new?

Bing's website is currently dead.

Odd.

--------- New Post Merged on 3/12/2009 at 1024 --------

THIS SUCKS.

One of the biggest advantages Bing had over Google maps was that I could search my contacts for driving directions.

Not anymore!

Other features are missing, too... What the heck are they thinking?

Don't download this! It's a step BACKWARDS!!!
        i never used that feature since i know where my friends live and such but still dont understand why they would have taken it off since i know a lot of people used that feature.

Comment

• roopull
          Addict
          • Feb 27

It's priceless in conjunction with worldcard for me, and one of the good features it had that Google Mobile didn't. I reinstalled the old version.

Comment

Working...