Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Resistive Screen Multi Touch SDK Demo

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[BETA] Resistive Screen Multi Touch SDK Demo

hi guys i take no credit for this found here xda done it again
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=593290

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_kIpLWa3Y

Greetings,
    Wow right!
    finally i was able to perform a dual touch on our resistive screens and you can find the dll in the attachements along with a demo app!

documentation will NOT be available as this is a preAlpha and it's just to get you excited :D

here is the demo

Video
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_kIpLWa3Y

Notice :
    • i'm not responsible for anything might happen to your phone (Even though i'm sure there is nothing to go wrong but just in case).
    • This is just a pre-alpha, and there is no garantee to go beyond this version. i'm doing this for the community for free and as a proof of concept only. i will continue to work on this on my free time but please don't rush!
    • you are not allowed to to ask people to pay for this SDK.
    • you are not allowed to disassemble the SDK or reverse engineer it.
    • you are not allowed to post the attachement(s) below to any other website. you can always link to this tread.
    • if you are going to use it in your application, you MUST put a link in your application/offical website that reffers to this XDA thread.
    • i reserve the right to make this a paid SDK at any point of time.
    • i reserve the right to relocate this SDK to another website or even take it offline.
    that was long right?!

ok, let's go to business!

Demo Attached :D

To Use the demo, place 1st finger on the image, then place the 2nd finger also on the image and slide your second finger in or out!

Requres .Net Compat Framework 3.5,
    Tested on the Touch Pro 2 (HTC Rhodium)

Regards,
    Adel R. Al Zubeir (Anaadoul)

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • jr5416
    • May 12

Re Resistive Screen Multi Touch SDK Demo

Beat me by a punch weesjie great find , and idk if this is really something we need on our pro what do u guys think ?
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: Resistive Screen Multi Touch SDK Demo

great post and going to have to give this a shot on my day off from work tomorrow after school.... damn i wish i could have a day that there wasn't something to do.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

Re Resistive Screen Multi Touch SDK Demo

Originally posted by jr5416
        Beat me by a punch weesjie great find , and idk if this is really something we need on our pro what do u guys think ?
        lol yeah that happens sometimes and yeah its something whe need you can do the same thing as leo and iphone yeah think this is realy nice and whil keep a close look on this

Originally posted by D/\SH
        great post and going to have to give this a shot on my day off from work tomorrow after school.... damn i wish i could have a day that there wasn't something to do.
        thanks bro and yeah life can be pretty bussy so hows school

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
        SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
        video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
        NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
        TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: Re Resistive Screen Multi Touch SDK Demo

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
          lol yeah that happens sometimes and yeah its something whe need you can do the same thing as leo and iphone yeah think this is realy nice and whil keep a close look on this

thanks bro and yeah life can be pretty bussy so hows school

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
          SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
          its going pretty good got 1 more week o classes and than exam week and done. cant wait for this semester to be done.

Comment

Working...