Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Contacts Grid version 105

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Contacts Grid version 105

Contacts Grid

Displays your contact icons in a grid for quick access - visual speed dial!

Choose:
    * who to show, label displayed
    * short/long click actions: view contact, call, SMS
    * # of rows/columns for each display mode

Please rate, and let me know if you have a better icon! :)

Update: added other languages

Contacts Grid was developed for Android by Billy Francisco

Package name : com.billyfrancisco.contactsgrid

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • iTouch24
    • Jun 22

Re: Contacts Grid version 105

review:
    No widget option ... but has options for single and double click which is useful ... call with single and sms with double... alos have option to just view contact... ... the option is a global option ... for every contact ..... cant set single click and double click actions per contact

for some reason though all the pics that i placed in grid were showing up blurry ... even though the pics on the device are sharp ... just that is a killer for me

also allows u to pick what the name says under the picture...

unable to set shortcut to email someone ...

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re Contacts Grid version 105

Originally posted by iTouch24
      review:
      No widget option ... but has options for single and double click which is useful ... call with single and sms with double... alos have option to just view contact... ... the option is a global option ... for every contact ..... cant set single click and double click actions per contact

for some reason though all the pics that i placed in grid were showing up blurry ... even though the pics on the device are sharp ... just that is a killer for me

also allows u to pick what the name says under the picture...

unable to set shortcut to email someone ...
      he bro thanks for the feedback and yes just like the img above contacts pic are blurry they need to work on that hopefull next update

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Re: Contacts Grid version 105

looks promising but with the droid eris i pretty much have this in widget form already once they fix that blurr on the photos with the way that it compresses the images than i feel this will be pretty popular in the long run.

Comment

Working...