Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

[APP|WVGA] Landscape for Sense 25

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jr5416
    • May 12

[FREEWARE] [APP|WVGA] Landscape for Sense 25

UzebLandscape for Sense 2.5

Tested only on Rhodium for now...

Hi,
    Here is my last app, a new landscape for sense 2.5
    Develloped in VB.net i'm using Mortscript to launch the app...
    News :
    V1 removed du to wakeup issue!
    V2 is now online & solve wakeup issue...

Thanks to utopykzebulon over at XDA for this

You have to do a Soft Reset after install !

Enjoy...

Original Link:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=588038
    Attached Files
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: [APP|WVGA] Landscape for Sense 25

thanks for the share and this reminds me a lot of the landscape on the original touchflo that came on out touch pro..... used to love using that since probey got it fully done up.... damn probe is the don of theming.

Comment

• RKnight1983
      • Nov 05

Re [APP|WVGA] Landscape for Sense 25

I have been loking for something like this since I flashed my first Sense 2.5 ROM. This is almost the same as the original TF3D landscape and I feel its tons better then having nothing in landscape. Thanks for the find.
      Current Device: HTC Touch Pro2
      ROM - Juicy R3
      Carrier - Verizon
      Memory Card - 16GB SanDisk

PPC History: Motorola i930 - HTC Wizard - Palm Treo 650- HTC Hermes - Motorola Q - HTC Atlas - HTC Touch - HTC Touch Diamond - HTC Touch Pro - HTC Imagio - HTC Touch Pro2

Comment

• jr5416
        • May 12

Re Re [APP|WVGA] Landscape for Sense 25

Originally posted by RKnight1983
        I have been loking for something like this since I flashed my first Sense 2.5 ROM. This is almost the same as the original TF3D landscape and I feel its tons better then having nothing in landscape. Thanks for the find.
        Please make sure you hit the marked as installed button
        sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

Working...