Clear All
  • trentonmac
    MurdaROM Creator
    • Oct 15

[ROM] 11/20 Gutted Hero 15 Add ons can now be flashed

Originally Posted by chuckhriczko at:

Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=585206
    Update!!! Add on zip files can now be flashed through recovery to install!
    Update!!! Gutted Hero 1.5 Available with the MR Update!
    PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE THREAD BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS!
    Ok. There are many changes in this rom. Some may or may not like the changes. I was thinking that I should really live up to the name "Gutted" so I completely removed anything and everything I possibly could. The change log is going to be in the next post.

Also, as stated above this update includes the MR so any issues that were resolved with the update are resolved in this rom.

Now I removed the clock widget in this release but you can easily add it back and the issue with the location and weather not showing should be fixed. Usually it takes a minute or two to find location once pushed but if it doesnt work also push HTCNew.apk and odex and it should work fine.

Oh and before I forget make sure you remember to go into the settings and do a few things. First go to Settings->Data Sunchronization->Google and set up your Google account. Also you may go to Location to set up your GPS and Display to set up the animations.

Finally, I would like to thank MoDaCo for porting the first custom rom ever to the CDMA Hero and making us all very happy people, Amon_RA for his awesome recovery image, Mlign from the Dream community for guidance and pieces of his rom and everyone here at the XDA Communities for being awesome and never giving up.

--------- New Post Merged on 20/11/2009 at 0943 --------

Updated first post with new version.
    Last edited by trentonmac; November 20, 2009, 08:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    sigpic
    If anyone helps you out THANK them.
  • antwaun42
    • Nov 25

Re: [ROM] 11/20 Gutted Hero 15 Add ons can now be flashed

Thanks a lot for this

Comment

Working...