X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Nov 14, 09 Merdin's Windows Phone Inn Manila 2.5/2.1 Sense UI[Build21876]

Rom is now uploaded and ready for download.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SYyqUaW-uE

There are 2 versions currently only wm 6.5 build 21876

The first version is Manila 2.1 Sense UI
    The second is Manila 2.5 Sense UI

Enjoy.

Merdins Windows Phone Innovation Version 0.9

WARNING: Verizon, and Telus users, once your done flashing the roam go into start menu then Tools and then Keyboard folder, and install the proper cab file either verizon or telus, and reset your phone.

Dont forget to hit Thanks

i take no credit for this rom and was originally found here:
    Code:
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=93264
    Last edited by D/\SH; November 15, 2009, 08:39 PM.
  • jr5416
    • May 12

Re Nov 14 09 Merdins Windows Phone Inn Manila 25/21 Sense UI[Build2187

Wow great post , ive heard alot of things about his roms , and one tried this yet im a lil busy and havemt had time to flash
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• meansixx
      SPJ Junkie
      • Jun 13

nice find, gonna flash this one right before i go out. let u guys know whats up.

--------- New Post Merged on 15/11/2009 at 0106 --------

so far so good, one thing i really dont like is the predictive box that shows up when im texting. umcheck everything but still there. but so far so good.

--------- New Post Merged on 15/11/2009 at 0943 --------

just found out that sometimes when u r in a conversation with someone in text the send soft key will not work. everything else will but the send key. dont know if it just me or what. had the #777 come up a couple of times but no biggy. other than that its a sweet rom.
      Last edited by meansixx; November 15, 2009, 08:56 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• merdinh
        • Nov 30

Re Re Nov 14 09 Merdins Windows Phone Inn Manila 25/21 Sense UI[Build2187

Originally posted by meansixx
        nice find, gonna flash this one right before i go out. let u guys know whats up.

--------- New Post Merged on 15/11/2009 at 0106 --------

so far so good, one thing i really dont like is the predictive box that shows up when im texting. umcheck everything but still there. but so far so good.

--------- New Post Merged on 15/11/2009 at 0943 --------

just found out that sometimes when u r in a conversation with someone in text the send soft key will not work. everything else will but the send key. dont know if it just me or what. had the #777 come up a couple of times but no biggy. other than that its a sweet rom.
        Thanks D/\SH for posting it for me.

thanks guys for the feedback, and ill try and get that text box fixed before next release.
        sigpic
        www.jbawireless.com

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: Nov 14, 09 Merdin's Windows Phone Inn Manila 2.5/2.1 Sense UI[Build2187

added video to the first post.

Comment

• meansixx
            SPJ Junkie
            • Jun 13

Re Re Re Nov 14 09 Merdins Windows Phone Inn Manila 25/21 Sense UI[Build21

Originally posted by merdinh
            Thanks D/\SH for posting it for me.

thanks guys for the feedback, and ill try and get that text box fixed before next release.
            yeah, other than that its a sweet rom. good job buddy.

Comment

• livinlifes2shor
              • Nov 30

i flashed this rom twice ran it since it came out. I love the lay out and orginization, really missed landscape mode. All in all fast and stable and good battery life, My phone did power cycle 3 times on its own with between 90-60% battery life and just sitting in cup holder, window, and desk. Also one instance that I pulled it out of my pocket and it was just off. May be my phone I reflashed hard reset the whole 9 but made not a difference.

Comment

• merdinh
                • Nov 30

Re Re Nov 14 09 Merdins Windows Phone Inn Manila 25/21 Sense UI[Build2187

Originally posted by livinlifes2shor
                i flashed this rom twice ran it since it came out. I love the lay out and orginization, really missed landscape mode. All in all fast and stable and good battery life, My phone did power cycle 3 times on its own with between 90-60% battery life and just sitting in cup holder, window, and desk. Also one instance that I pulled it out of my pocket and it was just off. May be my phone I reflashed hard reset the whole 9 but made not a difference.
                thanks for the info, ill look into this.
                sigpic
                www.jbawireless.com

Comment

• D/\SH
                  Owner - Staff
                  • Feb 07

as just told you already when rearranging the tabs in touchflo it unchecks and reverts back to the default ones so be sure to arrange first than check the ones that you want and than save.

Comment

• raulsosa
                    • Dec 27

mine mms from sprint is not working? can someone help me out

Comment

• Touchpro88
                      • May 11

Yea I am having the same issue with my sprint tp2. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this???By the way, this rom is great and stable( very fast). The only issue I have faced is the mms.

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by raulsosa
                        mine mms from sprint is not working? can someone help me out
                        Originally posted by Touchpro88
                        Yea I am having the same issue with my sprint tp2. Does anyone have any idea how to fix this???By the way, this rom is great and stable( very fast). The only issue I have faced is the mms.
                        please use the search feature guys, it really is useful.

Code:
                        https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f553/fixed-leo-rom-development-mms-sprint-fix-193593/

Comment

• Touchpro88
                          • May 11

Dash thanks for the help. I will use it if I encounter another issue.

Comment

• cloudonhigh
                            • Jul 09

the bluetooth isnt working...It wont pick up any bluetooth headset and ive tried 5 different brands. That i slikek one of the most important features to me. Its almost a deal breaker...other than that this rom is the best one ive had so far....if you have time could you check into that

Comment

• merdinh
                              • Nov 30

Originally posted by cloudonhigh
                              the bluetooth isnt working...It wont pick up any bluetooth headset and ive tried 5 different brands. That i slikek one of the most important features to me. Its almost a deal breaker...other than that this rom is the best one ive had so far....if you have time could you check into that
                              Ok thanks, ill take a look at that.

Edit: ok issue has been fixed in my kitchen, so next release should be good which will not be for few weeks, because i have alot to do, along with moving to New York this weekend.
                              Last edited by merdinh; November 25, 2009, 02:24 PM.
                              sigpic
                              www.jbawireless.com

Comment

Working...