Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jr5416
    • May 12

[UPDATES] Rhodium Stock Rom Thread

Hey guys i decided t make a thread for all the stock roms for the Touch Pro2 .Here is what ive scooped up so far.

Thanks to Conflipper and Chappy for the VZW Shipped, and the SPCS Shipped.

Verizon:
    Code:
    ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%202/Stock%20ROMs/RUU_Rhodium_W_VERIZON_WWE_1.18.605.12_RS_1.88.07WV_NV_VZW_1.65_0811_PRL58002_Ship.exe
    Sprint:
    Code:
    ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%202/Stock%20ROMs/RUU_Rhodium_W_Sprint_WWE_1.21.651.3_RS_1.96WF_NV_SPCS_1.42_0430_PRL60652_Ship.exe
    Telus:
    Code:
    ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Touch%20Pro%202/Stock%20ROMs/Telus_Rhodium_W_1.19.661.3_Stock.exe
    Original Link:
    Code:
    http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=91940
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button
  • tek
    • Nov 26

Re: Rhodium Stock Rom Thread

Thank you for this. I never know when I may need it.

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by tek
      Thank you for this. I never know when I may need it.
      i use the stock verizon for a stability rom like if i need to be sure that it is going to make it and than dress it up with my favorite graphics from probex, add my tweaks and apps/games and good to hit the streets and look fly even on stock 6.1 rom. i sometimes just go back so i can run roms by probey.

Comment

• lacanfeisxn
        • Feb 22

I have a feeling a lot more of us will be downloading this as Mighty ROMS newest version asks you do return to stock first.

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by lacanfeisxn
          I have a feeling a lot more of us will be downloading this as Mighty ROMS newest version asks you do return to stock first.
          wow does it really? thats insane! never heard of any rom doing that before but ill have to take a look at the thread and such and see why hes recommending that.. the only thing i can think of is data problems otherwise.

Comment

• jr5416
            • May 12

Re Rhodium Stock Rom Thread

Originally posted by D/\SH
            wow does it really? thats insane! never heard of any rom doing that before but ill have to take a look at the thread and such and see why hes recommending that.. the only thing i can think of is data problems otherwise.
            Yeap i saw that post as well bro hes telling ppl to to return to stock and then flash to his rom , i really ddint pay much attention but i did see him mention that
            sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• reebis44
              • Mar 08

Has anyone used the Sprint version? I can't get it to flash. Keeps giving me a connection data error. I've re-DLed already.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                • Jul 03

Originally posted by reebis44
                Has anyone used the Sprint version? I can't get it to flash. Keeps giving me a connection data error. I've re-DLed already.
                i've used it too many times to count without any issues. what OS are you using and are you connected via active sync?
                you psychotk :)

Comment

• reebis44
                  • Mar 08

Re: Re Rhodium Stock Rom Thread

Using MightyROM 12.19.09 and yes I connect via activesync first.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                    • Jul 03

is this the first time you have used the stock rom? have you tried to download it again to see if you have a bad download??

Comment

• reebis44
                      • Mar 08

hmm...seems I can't flash anything. It get as far as the multicolor screen then stops being recognized by the computer. I cant flash any roms or even the hard locker/unlocker.

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Originally posted by reebis44
                        hmm...seems I can't flash anything. It get as far as the multicolor screen then stops being recognized by the computer. I cant flash any roms or even the hard locker/unlocker.
                        thats supposed to happen like it did when you first flashed... just leave it connected... as long as it says usb and not serial on your devices screen while in bootloader you are still connected.

Comment

• reebis44
                          • Mar 08

thats supposed to happen like it did when you first flashed... just leave it connected... as long as it says usb and not serial on your devices screen while in bootloader you are still connected.
                          Yeah I know dash. thats the problem. It goes to serial. The phone flashed the gray loading screen half a second then back to bootloader and says serial.

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                            • Jul 03

are you running XP, Vista, Win 7? did you set the permissions to "run as administrator"? i know you mentioned this earlier, but is the phone connected via active sync before you try to run the rom?

i also know this sounds silly, but is your phone unlocked? the only time i've heard of an error like that when flashing, the phone was not unlocked.

have you tried a different computer?

lastly, backup up your phones pim data. delete the partnership with the phone in active sync. if active sync is connected, go to your computer manager and delete the mobile device then un/re plug your phone in and let the computer look for the phone as new again.

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by PsyChoTk
                              are you running XP, Vista, Win 7? did you set the permissions to "run as administrator"? i know you mentioned this earlier, but is the phone connected via active sync before you try to run the rom?

i also know this sounds silly, but is your phone unlocked? the only time i've heard of an error like that when flashing, the phone was not unlocked.

have you tried a different computer?

lastly, backup up your phones pim data. delete the partnership with the phone in active sync. if active sync is connected, go to your computer manager and delete the mobile device then un/re plug your phone in and let the computer look for the phone as new again.

def do all of the above if you havent and also check to make sure that your firewall or virus scan isnt blocking the connection as well.... have you tried to redownload the rom to make sure it isnt corrupt? have you tried a different usb to make sure that the usb isnt the thing that is bad?

Comment

Working...