• Show
Clear All
  • PHE-NOM
    Creativity Unleashed
    • Oct 14

[RELEASE] Pocket Farm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyS87R8_Cwk

Application description

Pocket Farm is the farming game you have all been waiting for on the iPhone!

You've probably heard about the farming phenomenon on Facebook and wished you could play it anywhere. Now you can build your farms wherever you go!

Review from
    Code:
    iphoneapps-review.com
    "I really enjoyed this game, its simplistic nature is very soothing. I don't know what it is but this game really appeals to me. I've never wanted to be a farmer or anything, so it's kind of strange that I enjoy a virtual farming game so much.

This game surprised the hell outta me! I figure for the cost and the amount of peace the game seems to bring me, it's totally worth the buck I paid for it. 5/5"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

With only a shovel and a handful of seeds, build your farm from the ground up into a money making business. Buy fields, fences, a barn, tractor, pond, and a variety of animals. Place them where you want to design your farm the way you like it. Water the crops from your pond, or use a tractor to plow all the fields at once.

When you've harvested enough vegetables that are in demand, head to the market where you'll have to pack customer's baskets with vegetables without letting them fall off the conveyor belt. Fill adjacent baskets to chain them together and collect bonus multipliers to earn the most cash!

This extremely addicting combination of harvesting and selling will keep your fingers moving and brain entertained!
    It's two games in one!

FEATURES:
    -Addictive gameplay for all ages!
    -Built in help and gameplay tips
    -Zoom in and out of your farm
    -Cute and zany graphics
    -40 Levels
    -8 musical tracks

Best of all it's under 10 megs so you can download it directly to your phone without a computer! So what are you waiting for? Get farming TODAY!

---------------------------------------
    The next update will include:
    - Repeat button for repeating the last action
    - New Items: Concrete sidewalk slab
    - No music if ipod is already playing
    - Grassy texture

Check out other Rocking Pocket Games:
    * Pocket Farm (NEW!)
    * i Fishing / lite
    * i Fishing Saltwater Edition (NEW!)
    * Blue Skies / lite
    * Dark Raider / lite
    * Asteroids 3K
    * The Girl Game
    * The Guy Game

New in this version
    Languages English
    Requirements Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
    Requires iPhone OS 2.2.1 or later

Version 1.0

DOWNLOAD

Code:
    http://www.appscene.org/download/JB7pUkBBiY18c2c04de7
    sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
    TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI
Working...