• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Midomi music IDnow with menus

Originally posted by mavmech13
    Yeah I kinda figured as much. Custom roms you say? For the treo pro? Looks like I know what I'll be doing when I get outta work today, thanks for the heads up :D
    no problem and saw a 6.5 rom already up for it.

Comment

• tek
      • Nov 26

Re: Midomi music ID....now with menus!!!

OH SWEET!! I had a Music ID cab from way back which I lost when my SD Card got trashed. Maybe it was called shazzam Music ID? I cant remember but you heard a song in the car and the APP would ID it. But this one looks even better. You can actually sing songs and it will ID them!! my GF will love this.

I couldnt find the other Music ID app anywhere. I did a search for MusicID but no luck. If this one works though I guess I wont need it. thanks A Million Dash

Comment

• parna1973
        • Jun 12

THnxs Dash will run this....dowloaded thnxs installed done.....
        sigpicIf you have been helped hit the thumbs up

Comment

• tek
          • Nov 26

OKay one small down side with this APP. After you search for a new song, The last one you searched for is gone. The other MusicID app i had would list the names Band and Song, and have album art next to it. I had a whole list of stuff I heard on the radio I wanted to DL off eMule.

Does anyone know where I can find a Music ID app like that. I remember the Main screen was White with a Boom Box on it. I cant remember if there was more to the name then just MusicID. I did a search in the fourm for MusicID but cant seem to find it

Comment

• forty01
            Supporter
            • Nov 24

Re Midomi music IDnow with menus

Originally posted by tek
            OKay one small down side with this APP. After you search for a new song, The last one you searched for is gone. The other MusicID app i had would list the names Band and Song, and have album art next to it. I had a whole list of stuff I heard on the radio I wanted to DL off eMule.

Does anyone know where I can find a Music ID app like that. I remember the Main screen was White with a Boom Box on it. I cant remember if there was more to the name then just MusicID. I did a search in the fourm for MusicID but cant seem to find it
            That is the one feature I wish this had.

Here's what you're looking for:
            Code:
            https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/f18/new-version-musicid-shazam-1316-a-175494/
            sigpic
            About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
            Flashing a ROM Click Here
            Noob Zone Click Here
            How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• tek
              • Nov 26

AHH Thats the one!!! Thank you Forty +REP

Comment

Working...