Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Dusk Theme

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • medic88
    • Aug 27

[Theme] Dusk Theme

Hey everyone!
    I found this theme at XDA and think that this guy put tons of time making it look good and complete. Thanks goes out to grzegorz10 over at xda for this complete theme!
    I am running v2.1 on my Telus TP2 without any problems.

Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=520753
    Attached Files
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Dusk Theme

did the author ask not to have it posted anywhere else? gonna downlad now and see what this is all about.

Comment

• tlpalmer01
      • Feb 20

the theme is pretty sweet and smooth, i like the taskbar that comes with it but the taskbar is wisbar. the theme does look sweet as hell together...........

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by tlpalmer01
        the theme is pretty sweet and smooth, i like the taskbar that comes with it but the taskbar is wisbar. the theme does look sweet as hell together...........
        yup but just WA and not WAD and sot much setup is needed :)

Comment

• medic88
          • Aug 27

Originally posted by D/\SH
          yup but just WA and not WAD and sot much setup is needed :)
          I installed without WAD and WA. I use a black and metal taskbar not the one shown. Everything works fine without WAD and WA.
          as for the author, I didn't PM him about posting but did not read anything on not posting elsewhere. If this is a conflict, a apologize and remove if you have to.

Comment

• D/\SH
            Owner - Staff
            • Feb 07

Originally posted by medic88
            I installed without WAD and WA. I use a black and metal taskbar not the one shown. Everything works fine without WAD and WA.
            as for the author, I didn't PM him about posting but did not read anything on not posting elsewhere. If this is a conflict, a apologize and remove if you have to.
            no im just asking if it says anything in the thread about no mirrors please because if it doesnt than the files can be attached here so they dont have to go elsewhere to get them

Comment

• mrtonytoca
              • Dec 10

its been a while since I had my Touch Pro 1.....unfortunately was stuck with a palm pre for a while, but once you change the theme and use cabs to change stuff on the touch pro 2, how would you reverse it if you wanted to like remove the theme and go back to the normal theme? my memory sucks cuz i used to do it all the time with my pro 1 but i cant seem to remember, sorry for the stupid question but just need a refresher

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                • Mar 27

Originally posted by mrtonytoca
                its been a while since I had my Touch Pro 1.....unfortunately was stuck with a palm pre for a while, but once you change the theme and use cabs to change stuff on the touch pro 2, how would you reverse it if you wanted to like remove the theme and go back to the normal theme? my memory sucks cuz i used to do it all the time with my pro 1 but i cant seem to remember, sorry for the stupid question but just need a refresher
                hi just unistall cab of theme softreset that always works for me but whe have app here somewhere in the touch pro 2 section posted by medic i think you can save themes whit that also or creat a back up

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
                video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                sigpic

Comment

• jr5416
                  • May 12

Will this work on the touch pro 2?
                  sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• medic88
                    • Aug 27

Originally posted by jr5416
                    Will this work on the touch pro 2?
                    Yes sir it sure will. I have it running on mine. Looks great! I haven't tried his taskbar but theme works and so does WM player skin

Comment

• jr5416
                      • May 12

Re Dusk Theme

Going to install this on my Sprint tp2 and report back with some feedback for the CDMA users
                      sigpic

Comment

• jr5416
                        • May 12

Re Dusk Theme

After installing this , i had no success it messes up your whole clock ,i would not reccommend this for any tp2 user
                        sigpic

Comment

• medic88
                          • Aug 27

Re Re Dusk Theme

Originally posted by jr5416
                          After installing this , i had no success it messes up your whole clock ,i would not reccommend this for any tp2 user
                          Thats very odd. I was running this for a few days with zero problems. I was also still able to change clocks to crystal clock instead of theme clock. I changed a few things now but still have the icons and slider also the WMP skin. I know he has several versions maybe you tried the wrong one? I can't explain it. sorry

Comment

Working...