Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Androkkid 121 NEW WIDGETS UPDATE 12/12

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hPeOaTd
    • Jul 01

Re: Androkkid 100 NEW WIDGETS UPDATE 3/11

Thanks guys..yea I eventually got it...but like dash said its alot to do considering how often I hard reset.

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by hPeOaTd
      Thanks guys..yea I eventually got it...but like dash said its alot to do considering how often I hard reset.
      i bet you i got you topped on flashing and such.... way over 1000 flashes and prolly closer to 2k in the past couple years hahhaha im a machine son lmao.... once you get used to setting it up with this app i can do everything in a complete mod for me in under a hour easy

Comment

• hPeOaTd
        • Jul 01

Re Androkkid 100 NEW WIDGETS UPDATE 3/11

Originally posted by D/\SH
        i bet you i got you topped on flashing and such.... way over 1000 flashes and prolly closer to 2k in the past couple years hahhaha im a machine son lmao.... once you get used to setting it up with this app i can do everything in a complete mod for me in under a hour easy
        wow dude... thousands?...im at maybe a hundred...i flash every week or so when I get bored. But I kinda like this app...its real clean so i guess im gonna get used to it and keep it in the rotation

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: Re Androkkid 100 NEW WIDGETS UPDATE 3/11

Originally posted by hPeOaTd
          wow dude... thousands?...im at maybe a hundred...i flash every week or so when I get bored. But I kinda like this app...its real clean so i guess im gonna get used to it and keep it in the rotation
          hahaha i streamed away from it for a little amount of time... its cool but after messing with the real thing its just not the same..... thats why i have the droid eris and the tp2 so i can get the best of both worlds. but nothing taken away from this app still is a great application and getting better and better with each new version

Comment

• forty01
            Supporter
            • Nov 24

I loved this app. This is the app when I was using my TP more often and .04 is looking pretty clean. I enjoyed the look and design I had setup with the perfect icons for buttons. I felt it was very easy to customize and was responsive. Good Luck.
            sigpic
            About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
            Flashing a ROM Click Here
            Noob Zone Click Here
            How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
              • Mar 27

Re Androkkid 120 NEW WIDGETS UPDATE 12/9

bump bump new releas added

grtz cyber weesje
              senior admin@spj
              video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
              NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
              LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
              TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
              sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                • Mar 27

Re Androkkid 121 NEW WIDGETS UPDATE 12/12

bump bump new releas up

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
                video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                sigpic

Comment

Working...