X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jr5416
    • May 12

[RELEASE] [APPDRV] Rhodium Keyboard Controller GSM v132

All credit goes to Tarkim for this great app

So, what is it ? It's a patched keyboard driver with configurator application for keys setup. Any key (yeah, i mean ANY, including Home and Back keys) can be reassigned to perform desired actions. Keys on a QWERTY keyboard are not an exception, they might be remapped too.
    If any key has an action configured and is defined to be processed by my driver extension, it wouldn't go into the system. That is to say no one program even like AEButton will see key events processed by my driver.
    Some Raphael owners is familiar with this remapper. And if you are one of them then you can skip all the text below and just download attached archive.

Requirements:
    - .NET CF 2.0 (for configurator app)

Installing:
    - Install SdkCerts.cab
    - Install RhodiumKbdControl_XXX.cab
    - Soft reset
    - Check if keyboard works by pressing hardware buttons and seeing if they do their work, if not - uninstall cab, this wouldn't work on your current ROM (PM me if you still want this to work on your device)
    - If it works - go to the control panel and find "Keyboard Config" on a System page

How to define key processing:
    - Run configurator (Control Panel -> System -> Keyboard Config)
    - Press Menu -> Add key
    - When dialog asking you to press key appears press and release desired key
    - Set up needed options in key setup dialog and press OK (left softkey)
    - In configurator's main window press left softkey "Update settings" to let new configuration take place (reboot is not needed, coz new settings will work immediately after saving)

Original Link:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=554240
    Attached Files
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button
Working...