X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DenverDev
    • Dec 07

xv-6800/Mogul BASIC CRICKET ROM

OK Everyone......

I have, thanks to PPCKitchen and espcecilly JustPCTech, cooked this fairly basic ROM for Cricket. It will work on the Mogul and the XV-6800. (MAKE SURE THAT YOU HAVE YOUR PHONE UNLOCKED, SPC to 000000 (no problem for VZW XV-6800, but a bit of a problem with Mogul from Sprint) AND HAVE A GPS ENABLED RADIO).

Unfortunately as this is my first attempt I did not keep the build log. I could probably find it, if it is necessary, but overall pretty much just a basic ROM, open to your own modifications.

Thanks to D/\SH, several people have been using this ROM and I have yet to hear of any particular bugs that affect performance. I will do what I can to fix whatever comes up, but I am still learning and can only promise to do what I can.

Thank!

NOTE: IF YOU ARE NOT SURE THAT YOUR PHONE IS UNLOCKED OR YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FLASH YOU CAN COPY AND PASTE THE FOLLOWING LINK...

Code:
    https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/basic-guide-for-t185122.html?t=185122&highlight=cricket
    ..NEITHER I, OR ANYONE AT SPJ, IS RESPONSIBLE IF YOU BRICK YOUR DEVICE. YOU ARE THE ONE FLASHING IT, TAKE THE RESPONSIBILITY TO LEARN WHAT YOU NEED TO DO FIRST.

Here is the link for the ROM
    Code:
    http://www.4shared.com/file/114329889/c5319d8e/Cricket_Mogul_xv6800_CDMA_ROM.html

--------- New Post Merged on 18/8/2009 at 0143 --------

I forgot to mention a couple of things:

This is WM 6.1, build base is 21042.......

The Internet and MMS should work right off the bat.....just make sure that your Settings/Connections/Connections is set to Cricket.....Make sure that the phone is disconnected from the computer....Then navigate to a real webpage (ie. "google,com") and input your MDN@mycricket.com and password is cricket......click save password.....

If you want to get rid of the left soft key permanently on Messaging, open Start/programs/file explorer/windows/startup/mmsstartup and delete or move mmsstartup (i think that it what it is called DO NOT MESS WITH THE MDN one) Then you should be able to re-map the left soft key
    Last edited by DenverDev; August 18, 2009, 12:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
  • gaarguelles
    • Nov 13

Re: xv-6800/Mogul BASIC CRICKET ROM

thank you for the help

Comment

Working...