Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vegasjr75
    • Aug 22

Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23034 New UI Changes (8/22/09) UC

will this ROM help me with my pic text? I am having problems with sending pic text. its taking me days... I am dire need!

Comment

• DJCaSpER
      Supporter/Designer
      • Oct 19

Originally posted by vegasjr75
      will this ROM help me with my pic text? I am having problems with sending pic text. its taking me days... I am dire need!

yes u can i just sent my wife a pic to make sure.

--------- New Post Merged on 23/8/2009 at 0941 --------

ok after a full charge i unpluged it this morning when i got up from 100% it droped too 88% in about 5 mins all i did was mess around with the google maps and turn on the wifi router. now that i have been using the wifi router for about 10 mins now it went from 88% too 78%. i hav all the tweaks for the bat instaled also i have the screen all the dim for power save and it does not power save.

this is a great rom and vary fast and with vary lil problems. this rom needs an update with all the bat tweaks and hacks instaled in the rom before release and then this rom would be perfect. just wondering could some one from here talk with him about that because this a stable rom and vary good for daily use just needs some bat work done to it.

--------- New Post Merged on 23/8/2009 at 1016 --------

ok i found this in the reg. and this need to be changed..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery]
      "PollInterval"=dword:4E20 (hex) or 1250 (decimal) <---change too 20000
      Default is 5000 (decimal)

thats probely why the battery goes down so fast. but im not sure. i changed mine too 20000 and i'll let u know if it helps any it should.

--------- New Post Merged on 23/8/2009 at 1115 --------

i have also changed this in the reg. all these reg. edits r from xda.

1. HKLM\Comm\AsyncMac1\Parms\DisablePowerManagement
      Change Dword value from 1 (default) to 0

2. HKLMComm\Irsir1\Parms\DisablePowerManagement
      Change Dword value from 1 (default) to 0 i cant seem to find this on my dash or shadow

3. HKLM\Comm\PPTP1\Parms\DisablePowerManagement

4. HKLM\Comm\L2TP1\Parms\DisablePowerManagement

TIP 3
      REGEDIT4
      [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\SDCARD\ClientDrivers\Cl ***\SDMemory_Class]
      "DisablePowerManagement" = dword : 00000000

ok these edits u can go to the reg. edit and do it that way or u can go to the advanced config and go to proformances and chang it that way as well
      Last edited by DJCaSpER; August 23, 2009, 10:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
        Owner - Staff
        • Feb 07

Originally posted by DJCaSpER
        yes u can i just sent my wife a pic to make sure.

--------- New Post Merged on 23/8/2009 at 0941 --------

ok after a full charge i unpluged it this morning when i got up from 100% it droped too 88% in about 5 mins all i did was mess around with the google maps and turn on the wifi router. now that i have been using the wifi router for about 10 mins now it went from 88% too 78%. i hav all the tweaks for the bat instaled also i have the screen all the dim for power save and it does not power save.

this is a great rom and vary fast and with vary lil problems. this rom needs an update with all the bat tweaks and hacks instaled in the rom before release and then this rom would be perfect. just wondering could some one from here talk with him about that because this a stable rom and vary good for daily use just needs some bat work done to it.

--------- New Post Merged on 23/8/2009 at 1016 --------

ok i found this in the reg. and this need to be changed..

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\Battery]
        "PollInterval"=dword:4E20 (hex) or 1250 (decimal) <---change too 20000
        Default is 5000 (decimal)

thats probely why the battery goes down so fast. but im not sure. i changed mine too 20000 and i'll let u know if it helps any it should.

--------- New Post Merged on 23/8/2009 at 1115 --------

i have also changed this in the reg. all these reg. edits r from xda.

1. HKLM\Comm\AsyncMac1\Parms\DisablePowerManagement

2. HKLMComm\Irsir1\Parms\DisablePowerManagement
        Change Dword value from 1 (default) to 0 i cant seem to find this on my dash or shadow

3. HKLM\Comm\PPTP1\Parms\DisablePowerManagement

4. HKLM\Comm\L2TP1\Parms\DisablePowerManagement

TIP 3
        REGEDIT4
        [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\SDCARD\ClientDrivers\Cl ***\SDMemory_Class]
        "DisablePowerManagement" = dword : 00000000

ok these edits u can go to the reg. edit and do it that way or u can go to the advanced config and go to proformances and chang it that way as well

Comment

• DJCaSpER
          Supporter/Designer
          • Oct 19

yes i have but still to soon to say. it's going much slower now with the battery going down. i will let u know once i have a full charge. really only then could i give a correct response to that. but for now yes it is.

--------- New Post Merged on 23/8/2009 at 0643 --------

ok i just seen as i was going through everything, i must have flashed right before he updated to 3034 because im running 3017. ok... 3017 is an great rom and now that ive been running it sense yesterday battery life really bits. as i said i would reply to ur question when my battery was charged. yes all the reg.edits/hacks for the battery i did help a lil but there is something always pulling power because as soon i took it off it took a plug, not as fast though but still plunged. i will be updating too the 3034 tonight or in the morning and i do as i did with this 1 and tell u what i think.

--------- New Post Merged on 24/8/2009 at 0205 --------

yo dash im still tring to download the new rom 3034. as i am waiting i tried something else. i went into the windows file/startup/and deleted dredsensor, lomus, and taskfacade 4 and the soft reseted and all the hacks for the battery and everything else is working now really well. im still going to flash 3034 if i can get a good download. could someone make a mirror for because as im download half way through it stops and and i can't get t to finish. it pissing me off but im making do. thank u if someone can do that.
          Last edited by DJCaSpER; August 24, 2009, 01:37 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          sigpic

Comment

• BiG JeW
            ADMIN-Watch what you say!
            • Feb 09

Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom (8/13/09) [23017] UC

Dash thanks for updating.... i just saw a new version and seen you posted it already... still no lappy, but get on when i can... more bad news.. we'll talk later.
            NOOB SECTION CLICK HERE
            LEARN HOW TO SEARCH CLICK HERE
            LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS CLICK HERE
            IF SOMEONE HELPS YOU.......
            PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
              Owner - Staff
              • Feb 07

Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom (8/13/09) [23017] UC

Originally posted by BiG JeW
              Dash thanks for updating.... i just saw a new version and seen you posted it already... still no lappy, but get on when i can... more bad news.. we'll talk later.
              aight send me a text when you free and ill give you a call on my break.... let me know bro.... call either the pro or the pre i got both on me.

Comment

• DJCaSpER
                Supporter/Designer
                • Oct 19

ok i just flashed the 3034 rom and so far so good. but for starters i deleted those i as i said before on the 3017 rom out of the windows file/ start up. but the battery is holding up alot better then as it did with the 3017 after start. i will be going through everything tonight when i get home. i still have not added all my setting yet. but for the way it looks and is proforming it's great. like right now im on my labtop in my car running the wifi rounter and it's holding up great on the battery it still has not moved yet. so thats a big plus. but will do a few review over the next couple of days. also just so u know the battery hacks i posted for the 3017 rom this rom has most of them built in all ready.

--------- New Post Merged on 24/8/2009 at 1122 --------

hey dash the link for the 3034 rom is broken.... could u re up it. when i flashed to the 3034 rom i had to go too ppcgeeks to get it.

--------- New Post Merged on 25/8/2009 at 0145 --------

ok sense i flashed yesterday afternoon, this rom is great. all of the reg.edits/hacks for the battery that i do uhave done them all but 1 witched i changed. 3034 rom is vary stable. the only thing so far that i noticed is in the album when u turn the phone on it side to flip the pic it does not flip but it does change the pic slide. also if u want to zoom in on a pic u have to zoom in with the d-pad instead of tapping the screen, it's like zoom in and out on opra. witch is ok. me i dont use opra much because it does not have flash built in. i use skyfire 10. double tab works but not like it should u have to double tap 4 or 5 times to zoom in. other then that it running wonderful. i took my phone off the charger this morning at 7am made a few calls, sent and and got back emails, and did a lil texting, and have been running wifi router for about an hour now and the i have not put it back on the charger yet and the battery is at 79%. thats good in my eyes for what i have been doing and the work load on the phone.

also the way the volume up and down is cool because it blose up the icons on top and it makes it so much easier to hit what u want to change or turn off.

if i find anything else everyone i will let u know.
                Last edited by DJCaSpER; August 25, 2009, 12:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
                sigpic

Comment

• DJCaSpER
                  Supporter/Designer
                  • Oct 19

yo dash the rom has been updated to 3037 now could u update the link? also could u make it to wear the link is not broken as it is for 3034.
                  sigpic

Comment

• DJCaSpER
                    Supporter/Designer
                    • Oct 19

hotfix1 - changes the start icon at the bottom and some other thing s but not sure. but it really helps.

hotfix2 - that helps with the double tap and also for the programs and apps that need the ok button that fixes it too.
                    Attached Files
                    sigpic

Comment

• DJCaSpER
                      Supporter/Designer
                      • Oct 19

this is what the new icons look like.
                      Attached Files
                      sigpic

Comment

• mzlady26
                        mzlady26
                        • Jan 17

Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23034 New UI Changes (8/22/09) {UC}

I wanna try this one day I love the background. Nice Find
                        Sexxy 1

Comment

• DJCaSpER
                          Supporter/Designer
                          • Oct 19

Originally posted by mzlady26
                          I wanna try this one day I love the background. Nice Find
                          try it out its vary stable plus these r going to be the new up coming in all 6.5 roms as in builds.
                          sigpic

Comment

• sandiegocharger
                            • Jan 07

i just flashed this rom and gotta say... its fast and love the dragon on start up. GREAT JOB!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Re: Black Dragon Titanium Rom 23034 New UI Changes (8/22/09) {UC}

updated with the newest version

Comment

• DJCaSpER
                                Supporter/Designer
                                • Oct 19

my bad i just looked and u already updated it.
                                Last edited by DJCaSpER; September 06, 2009, 10:49 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...