Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

F-Secure Internet Security 2009 1000246 New postPosted: Thu Aug 13 2009

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Superman369
    • Sep 22

[RELEASE] F-Secure Internet Security 2009 1000246 New postPosted: Thu Aug 13 2009

F-Secure Internet Security 2009 10.00.246
    | 69 Mb

F Secure Internet Security 2009 10.00.246

F-Secure® Internet Security™ keeps you and your family safe on the Internet. It protects your data and privacy when you send e-mail, download music, bank, shop or play online.

Internet Security provides complete protection against online threats with powerful detection and removal of all types of malicious software. Automatic updates and advanced DeepGuardâ„¢ 2.0 cloud computing technology ensure the fastest protection against new threats. This comprehensive security package also includes a firewall, spam control, rootkit detection and parental control.

Supported Platforms
    Windows Vista (64-bit, 32-bit)
    Windows XP Home, Windows XP Pro, Windows XP Media Center
    Windows 2000

Language Support
    English, French, Italian, German, Dutch, Greek, Hungarian, Polish, Czech, Slovenian, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Turkish, Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Japanese, Canadian French, Mexican Spanish

F Secure Internet Security 2009 10.00.246

[download]http://hotfile.com/dl/10191001/d65d1b1/F-Secure_Internet_Security_2010_Rapidsharehunt.com.r ar.html[/download]
    Last edited by Superman369; August 14, 2009, 05:04 PM.
    Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
    Need it all in one thread?Click Here
    Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
    Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
    Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
    The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
    Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!
  • ON3/\L
    SPJ Supporter/Promoter
    • Jan 28

Re: F-Secure Internet Security 2010 1000246 New postPosted: Thu Aug 13 2009

Will this work on Windows 7 and have you had any feedback on this program? I'm trying to find a good one for my Windows 7 and there are so many out there. I've been running AVG the new 8.5 total security and it works good on my laptop but might use this on my desktop.
    sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
    Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

• Superman369
      • Sep 22

I haven't tried this, but I have heard some OK things about F-Secure.

sigpic
      Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

Originally posted by ON3/\L
        Will this work on Windows 7 and have you had any feedback on this program? I'm trying to find a good one for my Windows 7 and there are so many out there. I've been running AVG the new 8.5 total security and it works good on my laptop but might use this on my desktop.
        he bro check the the site of F-secure first of 2010 is not even releas yet strange more for increazing download uploaders do this you have the latest build but not 2010 releas and 2009 is not listed as supported for windows 7 try avast or nod

GRTZ CYBE WEESJE
        ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
        video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
        NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
        LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
        TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
        sigpic

Comment

• Superman369
          • Sep 22

Re: F-Secure Internet Security 2009 1000246 New postPosted: Thu Aug 13 2009

Yep, this is 2009. Changed title to reflect that.

sigpic

Comment

Working...