• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: Re DocumentsToGo Full Version Key android

Originally posted by Mike20PR
    yo, anyway to have this thing registered and get rid of one of the 2 icons in the launcher??? I have the main and the unlocked icon but i cant uninstall any of them or the key will backfire...

im picky like that lol...
    the key is attached in the first post.

Comment

• forty01
      Supporter
      • Nov 24

Re Re DocumentsToGo Full Version Key android

Originally posted by Mike20PR
      yo, anyway to have this thing registered and get rid of one of the 2 icons in the launcher??? I have the main and the unlocked icon but i cant uninstall any of them or the key will backfire...

im picky like that lol...
      You are correct. It's just something you're going to have to deal with unfortunately :D lol
      Sorry, but I played with it quickly and as you stated once you remove it... nothing. You have the free version, so you can view at that point. Wish I could tell you something else. Good Luck Mike.
      sigpic
      About the "I Win" Champion Click Here
      Flashing a ROM Click Here
      Noob Zone Click Here
      How to Search for...? Click Here

Comment

• Mike20PR
        SPJ Trend Setter ADMIN
        • Mar 31

Re Re Re DocumentsToGo Full Version Key android

Originally posted by forty01
        You are correct. It's just something you're going to have to deal with unfortunately :D lol
        Sorry, but I played with it quickly and as you stated once you remove it... nothing. You have the free version, so you can view at that point. Wish I could tell you something else. Good Luck Mike.
        NP bro just checking. thanx

i believe that in Android 1.6 there will be an option to hide unwanted icons from the launcher. But having this thing regged is well worth
        ....................Ultimate NOOB Guide CLICK HERE....................
        ....................PPC Guide For Dummies CLICK HERE....................
        ....................Dont Know How To Flash A ROM? CLICK HERE..................
        ....................Learn To Search CLICK HERE....................

Comment

• trentonmac
          MurdaROM Creator
          • Oct 15

Re DocumentsToGo Full Version Key android

Works fine on my sprint hero.
          sigpic
          If anyone helps you out THANK them.

Comment

• lordhelmet
            Still Learning
            • May 23

Re: DocumentsToGo Full 20Version Key android

Aight, thanks for this. Just got my Hero a couple of weeks ago, and just now starting to tinker with it. I was fairly frustrated at first, but I'm coming around. Anyway, when registering Docs to Go, is it safe to use my real name and contact info? Or should I not register it at all? I should probably know this, but coming from WM, I don't recall registering for any of my countless apps. Thanks SPJ for keeping it going strong!
            sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
              • Mar 27

Re DocumentsToGo Full 20Version Key android

Originally posted by lordhelmet
              Aight, thanks for this. Just got my Hero a couple of weeks ago, and just now starting to tinker with it. I was fairly frustrated at first, but I'm coming around. Anyway, when registering Docs to Go, is it safe to use my real name and contact info? Or should I not register it at all? I should probably know this, but coming from WM, I don't recall registering for any of my countless apps. Thanks SPJ for keeping it going strong!
              Hi have you use key
              You need to install 1.002 (RAR) file and then run the docstogokey.zip(app inside) file behind it. It will then place you as owner, in which you will be sent to DL the 2.0 version. From there all should be good.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
              SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
              video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
              NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
              LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
              TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
              sigpic

Comment

• lordhelmet
                Still Learning
                • May 23

Re Re DocumentsToGo Full 20Version Key android

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
                Hi have you use key
                You need to install 1.002 (RAR) file and then run the docstogokey.zip(app inside) file behind it. It will then place you as owner, in which you will be sent to DL the 2.0 version. From there all should be good.

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
                Oh yes, it worked like a charm. No problems installing it and getting 2.0. My question was that, after it's installed, it asks you to register for updates and such. So was just wondering if it's a good idea to register it, and if so, if I should use my real name and all. Thanks again!
                sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                  • Mar 27

Re DocumentsToGo Full 203Version Key android 15/12

bump bump new releas added

grtz cyber weesje
                  senior admin@spj
                  video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                  NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                  LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                  TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...