Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Driver Checker 2732009 805 Portable

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Superman369
    • Sep 22

[RELEASE] Driver Checker 2732009 805 Portable

Now Manage Your Windows Drivers with Ease.Driver Checker allows you to easily detect and update the latest drivers for your entire hardware devices. It can also back up the existing drivers and restore the drivers in case that you needed to reinstall or upgrade your operating system. Driver Checker provides an easy-to-use interface through which only a few clicks can make your jobs completely done with ease.

Automatically update and maintain these drivers:

* USB Drivers,
    * RAID Drivers
    * Vista Drivers
    * Mouse Drivers
    * Video Drivers
    * Modem Drivers
    * Webcam Drivers
    * Printer Drivers
    * Network Drivers
    * Linksys Drivers
    * Graphic Drivers
    * Scanner Drivers
    * Keyboard Drivers
    * Bluetooth Drivers
    * Sound/Audio Drivers
    * VGA Drivers&Other Windows Drivers!

[DOWNLOAD].[/DOWNLOAD]
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/265458824/Driver.Checker.rar
    Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=92XE8YI5

OP:
    Code:
    http://www.project-os.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=29645
    Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
    Need it all in one thread?Click Here
    Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
    Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
    Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
    The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
    Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!
  • parna1973
    • Jun 12

Re: Driver Checker 2732009 805 Portable

Kinda wondering if running this will give a better result...lol lost my cd dvd rom driver not showing on windows xp was working properly but all of sudden slot wont eject and rom drive not showing under computer..any suggestions....thnxs in advanced
    sigpicIf you have been helped hit the thumbs up

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re Driver Checker 2732009 805 Portable

Originally posted by parna1973
      Kinda wondering if running this will give a better result...lol lost my cd dvd rom driver not showing on windows xp was working properly but all of sudden slot wont eject and rom drive not showing under computer..any suggestions....thnxs in advanced
      he bro you can try this or use drivermax its free and think its much better then this it keeps you update whit drivers automatic easy

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• parna1973
        • Jun 12

Re Re Driver Checker 2732009 805 Portable

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
        he bro you can try this or use drivermax its free and think its much better then this it keeps you update whit drivers automatic easy

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
        SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
        thnxs wessje just been having promblems have dell inspiron e1505 and all of sudden doesnt show my cd rom drive weird...lol sure will try it and post my findings...thnxs again

--------- New Post Merged on 27/12/2009 at 0225 --------

Hey weesje thnxs for your help worked out pretty good...the promblem was i had a loose cd slot making comp not recognizing cd rom but for sure alot drivers that i needed to update...thnxs again urd man...hit the buttons accordinly
        Last edited by parna1973; December 27, 2009, 01:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        sigpicIf you have been helped hit the thumbs up

Comment

• fanaticny
          • Dec 15

Re Re Driver Checker 2732009 805 Portable

hey bro, do you know how to get the pro version of DriverMax?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
            • Mar 27

Re Re Re Driver Checker 2732009 805 Portable

Originally posted by fanaticny
            hey bro, do you know how to get the pro version of DriverMax?
            hi il check have not seen any that work but il post them up if i find working one
            sigpic

Comment

• fanaticny
              • Dec 15

Re Re Re Re Driver Checker 2732009 805 Portable

hi il check have not seen any that work but il post them up if i find working one
              thanks bro, i paid $10 for 30 days, but something forever is better lol.

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Re: Driver Checker 2732009 805 Portable

with it being server side i found that many of the cracks dont work for that reason since they are unlocked auto when the app is paid for like we do here with the vip area.... they have been cracked in the past but may take some inside work or someone with a strange idea crazy enough to possibly work hhaa

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                  • Mar 27

Re Driver Checker 2732009 805 Portable

Originally posted by D/\SH
                  with it being server side i found that many of the cracks dont work for that reason since they are unlocked auto when the app is paid for like we do here with the vip area.... they have been cracked in the past but may take some inside work or someone with a strange idea crazy enough to possibly work hhaa
                  yup treu they use activation link they send you then its ip email and account pro have not find any working one
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...