Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

KeepMyTones v11 (Freeware)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

KeepMyTones v11 (Freeware)

KeepMyTones v1.1 (Freeware)
    Requirements PocketPC 2003(SE), WM5, WM6
    Overview: Manage your contacts custom ringtones and notifications

KeepMyTones Features:
    - List All Contacts and wether they have a ringtone or not.
    - Save/Restore Contact Ringtone Settings.
    - Edit/Remove Contact Ringtone (WMA and MP3 Supported).
    - (NEW) Ability to decided where to save the file and where to restore from.
    - (NEW) Save/Restore your Sounds & Notification Settings

More Info
    Code:
    http://www.egenesis2.com/

Code:
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MFH76GG2
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • V I P
    previously codydavis22
    • Oct 04

KeepMyTones V13 - Saving your Ringtone and Notification Events

(7-31-2009) KeepMyTones V1.3 - Saving your Contact Ringtone and Sounds & Notifications Settings.

If your are like me and most of you are if you are on this forum. You love to hack/flash/reset/whatever to your phone but when you do so you lose most of your settings. I have a solution for one of the most annoying, in my opionion, reconfiguration you have to do. Adding all your Contact Ringtones and Sound & Notification Settings back to your phone.

KeepMyTones V1.3 Features:
    - List All Contacts and wether they have a ringtone or not.
    - Save/Restore Contact Ringtone Settings.
    - Edit/Remove Contact Ringtone (WMA and MP3 Supported).
    - Ability to decided where to save the file and where to restore from.
    - Save/Restore your Sounds & Notification Settings
    - [FIXED] Program now grabs all events from the phone instead of having them preprogrammed. If an event does not exist on a phone while restoring it will simply skip that event.
    - [FIXED] Contact Ringtones can now preview WMA files.

***** FOR ALL THE CHEFS OUT THERE, I HEREBY GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO INCLUDE KEEPMYTONES IN YOUR ROMS *****
    (Please post in the page telling me so. Just trying to get a grasp of how far my programs spreads.......2500 downloads and counting)

*** Your praises havn't gone unnoticed. Softpedia added KeepMyTones today (7-28-2009) to their database of Software for PocketPC ***
    Softpedia Link

KNOWN ISSUES with V1.1:
    Sounds & Notifications: I have tested this on my phone and a buddies phone. It works flawlessly on mine but failed partially on his. It is due to the fact that his ROM did not contain the Sound & Notification Events of "Battery Low", "QuickGPS", and "RSS Hub:" If you cannot expand any of the items in the list on the " Sounds & Notifications Settings" Screen then your phone will not restore properly. It will save just fine but it will not restore all your settings. I know what needs to be done but wanted to get this out to everyone for testing. This issue has been fixed in version V1.2

What i'm looking for from everyone.
    Just your feedback and any errors you may come across. There are only three other people that have tested it, all being my friends so i'd like some outside input. Let me know if you hate it, love it, or even have a need for it. I know it saves me and my buddies a bunch of time not having to set those back up. I have about 30 set ringtones for various people, so its really nice.

This is not my app....I found it at XDA...here is the link

Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=540755
    ** This program is provided without Warranty or Guarantee. Just because it worked flawless on my phone doesn’t mean it will on yours. Like anything before using, backup all relevant data before proceeding. I take no responsibility for loss or damage to your phone. **

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
      • Mar 27

Re: KeepMyTones v11 (Freeware)

HI WIL YOU U SEARCH AND UPDATE THE THREAD NOT MAKE NEW ONE THESE ARE NEW RELEASING RULEZ CHECK BELOW LINK
      Code:
      https://forum.smartphonejunkie.org/read-me-before-t190284.html?t=190284&highlight=read*

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
      ADMINISTRATOR@SPJ
      video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
      NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
      LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
      TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
      sigpic

Comment

• V I P
        previously codydavis22
        • Oct 04

Re: KeepMyTones v11 (Freeware)

My bad....I did a search but I just copied the title from XDA and so it probably didn't come up because it had been updated. sorry.

Anyways though, I noticed that when this app backs up ringtones it creates an xml. I don't know if all xmls are the same or some are formatted certain ways or what, but I use sashimi to provision xmls (emails) made by its built-in program Makisu. If I were to place these backup xmls in the auto xml directory in sashimi would they get restored correctly?

Comment

Working...