Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Miami Nights 2 The City is Yours HTC Cab VGA WVGA

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[RELEASE] Miami Nights 2 The City is Yours HTC Cab VGA WVGA

by Gameloft

Build a prestigious career and enter the
    envied circle of Miami's most powerful!

Your newfound celebrity status will make you encounter characters so crazy and unexpected they will seem drawn from a movie script. All non-playable characters have a human-like memory so don’t offend them or they might come and beat you up later in the game. Use your notoriety to flirt, kiss, seduce and more… But don’t forget to manage your relationships, especially with your ex(es), otherwise they will come and stalk you at your door.
    - A game map 3 times larger than the first Miami Nights and 30 new locations including Key Biscayne
    - Choose among four careers (detective, book publisher, jet-setter, cool hunter)
    - Meet emblematic characters inspired by your favorite movies
    - Play the game again with different career goals and neighborhoods for a new adventure
    - The first NPCs with a human-like memory: deepen your relationship with an NPC every time you meet;
    - Put your friends and family in the adventure thanks to the phone camera functions

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • oakdawg24
    • Aug 02

Re: Miami Nights 2 The City is Yours HTC Cab VGA WVGA

thanks for the download

Comment

• jr5416
      • May 12

Originally posted by oakdawg24
      thanks for the download
      Make sure u hit that marked as installed btton and thank the author for providing
      sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• rairai08
        • Aug 07

Heyy i have a question...if my game starts to have problems what should i do...I mean after i ask someone out on a date my phone says it has an error and do i want to foward it, should i uninstall and try again or what?

Comment

• jr5416
          • May 12

Originally posted by rairai08
          Heyy i have a question...if my game starts to have problems what should i do...I mean after i ask someone out on a date my phone says it has an error and do i want to foward it, should i uninstall and try again or what?
          Did u soft reset it after the install?If so then unistall it soft reset and install again and do another soft reset .
          sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

Working...