X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jr5416
    • May 12

[SKIN] TF3D2 Whiteglow Transparant clock background 14/07/2009

TF3D2 Whiteglow Transparant clock background

I have made clock background for TF3D2 for me and want to share it with you.
    This is just the manila file a have worked on,cant make a cab for it
    This is working on my installed rom(Energyrom 6.5) with tf3d2(2.0...)
    dont know if this work on other versions of manila.

Install:

1.background only
    just download the rar file,unrar "4e670504_manila" to you computer and put it in windows directory of your HD with total commander(overwrite if asked).

just download the rar file,unrar "4e670504_manila,0aa5b915_manila,1bbfdc9b_mani la,1 c813f6c_manila,78ca32be_manila,757e7332_manila" to you computer and put it in windows directory of your HD with total commander(overwrite if asked).

Please,leave your comments and let me know if you like it and if its working on you version of manila.

Backup 4e670504_manila,0aa5b915_manila,1bbfdc9b_manila,1c 813f6c_manila,78ca32be_manila,757e7332_manila file first so you can go back to previous background and digits!

If this work and you like it maybe someone can help me to make a cab file?(pm me please)
    Maybe i will make some others with colors,depends on suggestions of you...

Take no credit for this thanks to dj over at XDA

Original Link:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=536745
    Attached Files
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button
  • Kiit408
    My Phone Is Black
    • Jun 12

Re: [SKIN] TF3D2 Whiteglow Transparant clock background 14/07/2009

will this actually be transparent when i change the background or only using black backgrounds?
    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by Kiit408
      will this actually be transparent when i change the background or only using black backgrounds?
      they stay transparent... transparetn is transparent for all different wallpapers.... the clock is made so that you can use whatever wallpaper that you want unlike some that are based to match the wallpaper that matches the stock one.

Comment

• Kiit408
        My Phone Is Black
        • Jun 12

in that case this is off the hook lol... will try and let you know how it goes...

--------- New Post Merged on 4/8/2009 at 0120 --------

didn't have to it's included in the newest energyrom... just flashed and it comes with... it's a nice thing to have though.. the only problem i have now is having my pictures to center.. lol...
        Last edited by Kiit408; August 04, 2009, 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
        sigpic

Comment

• hivez
          Rom Boi
          • Jun 22

Do you know what hack is compatible with this clock/background so that ALL Background and calendar entries are just shown on the home tab in manilla?
          Thanks again I love this clock!!

Comment

• eklipz3
            EkLiPz3
            • Jan 22

Originally posted by Kiit408
            didn't have to it's included in the newest energyrom... just flashed and it comes with... it's a nice thing to have though.. the only problem i have now is having my pictures to center.. lol...
            I kno in regular tf3d i photoshop'd my images to 540x540 to perfectly fit but on tf3d2 it might not look right in landscape for portrait is perfect.

Comment

Working...