Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

ACEs Games in WM65 Fix

Okay, so this is my first Thread; For anyone having trouble with applications such as games in WM 6.5. Basically, you start the game, and either your phone freezes up, or you only hear music, and you are forced to press the HOME button or other buttons to exit this "freez" mode... And no matter what you do, you Cannot play anything other than solitare, that cool gravity ball game, and other standard Windows Mobile 6 apps...

The solution???

Install the attached cab, and Voala! Every game you could play in WM5 and WM6.1 will work!!!

Why do you need this cab file to be able to play your games you ask???
    hi guys i take no credit for this found here
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=532200

Well, For some reason, Microsoft decided to force developers to abandon GAPI, and with the currently available WM6.5 versions, GAPI is disabled... Perhaps if the official release, they will reenable it again... but for now, this cab is your ownly option!

This is my first post, so please take it easy on me :o

Peace

ADDITIONAL NOTES:
    - Yes I know I mispelled Ownly... First time wasn't on purpose, but this time is
    - If you found this app works for you, please pose a little reply stating the conditions you encountered, so that other users can find this thread and get the fix. I looked for days, and couldn't find the solution... Its likely there are many like me![/QUOTE]

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT
    Attached Files
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • jr5416
    • May 12

Re: ACEs Games in WM65 Fix

Originally posted by DannyBlades1
    Thanks...this is just what I needed
    Make sure u hit that marked as installed button and thank weesjie for this great post .
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

Working...