X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • y0himba
    HTC Phones Own
    • Jul 03

Re: Skyfire v11013052 (Freeware) NEW 25/08

I wonder if changing there would be a way to spoof the platform, make Hulu think this is a Windows PC and let us view videos...Skyfire really is a damn nice browser.
    My Web Site: http://www.y0himba.net
    Last 5 Songs Played:

Comment

• yellows2k
      • Nov 30

Re: Skyfire v11013052 (Freeware) NEW 25/08

i really like this version on the TP, very fast and text looks clear

Comment

• crazaytalent
        • Aug 20

Skyfire 15 out today

Didnt see it mentioned, so it thought Id put it out there that the newest version of skyfire, v 1.5 is out today. All of us already yusing it should automatically get the upgrade directly to our devices, but for those that dont and are interested, you can get it at

Code:
         http://www.skyfire.com/
        Changelog:

• Full VGA Support. Skyfire now provides native support for the VGA and wVGA resolutions as seen on many recent Windows Mobile phones.
        Smooth Scrolling. Kinetic scrolling has been added to Skyfire. Flick and you will see that scrolling has become very smooth.

• Finger friendly UI. There are many UI updates to enable finger friendliness, increase the ease of use and add a bit of fun to the Skyfire experience. We updated as well the start page to be simpler-to-use with high-resolution devices.

• Full screen mode. For touch screens we have a mode that will completely remove all UI elements from the screen to provide maximum visibility onto the page. Tap the bottom right corner to bring back the toolbar.

• Auto-Move text entry. This keeps any text entry box visible when the virtual keyboard is used. This convenient feature assures that web site forms are easy to use, in case the SIP (i.e., virtual keyboard) covers it.

• Latest versions of Flash 10 and Silverlight. 1.5 has been updated to the newest and most stable versions of both rich-media formats.

• Performance enhancements. Both Skyfire’s client and servers have been upgraded for faster, more responsive browsing.

read more here:
        Code:
        http://gizmodo.com/5422355/skyfire-15-brings-more-speed-less-ugly
        or here
        Code:
        http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/12/09/skyfire-lights-up-new-version-of-rich-windows-mobile-browser/
        feel free to move or merge or w/e if the news was already posted pplz!
        New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
        Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
        How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• crazaytalent
          • Aug 20

Re Skyfire v11013052 (Freeware NEW 25/08

Thanks Wees... you the man... I knew there was an original skyfire thread... I just meant to bump it, but I couldnt find it for the life of me...search feature is a lil different now....my bad... thanks again!
          New to SPJ? Check the n00b guide...Learning to search? Quick tips
          Need to navigate the site? Take the SPJ Tour
          How to install TF3D themes? Here!!...Looking to flash your device? SEE ME

sigpic

HIT THAT THANKS/REP BUTTON FOR ALL HELPFUL POSTS!!

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
            • Mar 27

Re Skyfire v15 NEW 12/9 POST 17

He bro nice find i merge threads since whe dont make new thread any more whe update

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
            SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ
            video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
            NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
            LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
            TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
            sigpic

Comment

• scott8813
              InsomniAddict
              • Feb 07

Re Skyfire v15 NEW 12/9 POST 17

updated first post with changelog. I added both a new screenshot and instructional/preview video. I also added the cab files for quicker and easier access to our users. Enjoy everyone!!!
              sigpic

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                • Mar 27

Re Re Skyfire v15 NEW 12/9 POST 17

Originally posted by scott8813
                updated first post with changelog. I added both a new screenshot and instructional/preview video. I also added the cab files for quicker and easier access to our users. Enjoy everyone!!!
                he bro changelog whas already in the crazaytalent releas post the vid also and its the old vid by the way if you added one i whil add the new in sec

EDIT NEW INSTRUCTIONAL VID SKYFIRE ADDED
                Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; December 10, 2009, 04:24 AM.
                video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
                NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
                LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
                TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
                sigpic

Comment

Working...