Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Enable Mobile Web Internet Tethering MMS Support on your iPhone

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

[TUTORIAL] Enable Mobile Web Internet Tethering MMS Support on your iPhone

Enable Mobile Web, Internet Tethering & MMS Support on your iPhone
    (Note: This does not require a Jailbroken iPhone.)

To enable Mobile Web & Internet Tethering, use your iPhone to visit:
    Code:
    http://help.benm.at/

Scroll down to 'Mobileconfigs,' then choose your carrier, and install the profile.
    With these files you can enable Mobile Web and Internet Tethering on your iPhone!

Step by Step Guide to enable Internet Tethering on the iPhone OS 3.0:
    Code:
    http://richardlai.xanga.com/704930537/enable-tethering-on-iphone-30---too-easy-worldwide-carriers/

After installing the Mobileconfig, YOU HAVE TO REBOOT to add MMS settings! Then go back to the same site on your iPhone:
    Code:
    http://help.benm.at/
    And scroll down to 'MMS Settings,' choose your carrier and install the profile.
    Now you have Mobile Web, Internet Tethering & MMS support on your iPhone. Enjoy!
    Last edited by ICEM/\N; June 23, 2009, 12:01 PM. Reason: This does not require a Jailbroken iPhone
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Subscribe to my channel>>>>
    CLICK HERE TO GO TO ICEM/\N's Youtube Channel
    HIT THAT REP/ THANKS BUTTON FOR USEFUL POSTS!
    IF YOU INSTALL ONE OF MY RELEASES PLEASE PRESS THE INSTALLED BUTTON!
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide
    Let ICEM/\N Mod your iPhone 3G
    Guide to install iPhone/iTouch Game & App Files

sigpic
  • ICEM/\N
    The Man with the Plan!
    • Apr 10

Re: Enable Mobile Web Internet Tethering MMS Support on your iPhone

I have done a total revamp on this process and changed the tools and title...hope you enjoy for all you iphone 3g and 3gs people out there....dont wait for mms and internet tethering...I all the picture messaging I want now...don't have to wait for At&t to support it later on in the year...thats for the saps...lol
    FOLLOW ME>>>>
    Forum Rules
    A Noob Guide

sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by ICEM/\N
      I have done a total revamp on this process and changed the tools and title...hope you enjoy for all you iphone 3g and 3gs people out there....dont wait for mms and internet tethering...I all the picture messaging I want now...don't have to wait for At&t to support it later on in the year...thats for the saps...lol
      very nice iceman and im sure the iphoners will be finding this very useful :) damn you are doing work with this iphone son!!

Comment

• mikewhooo
        • Jun 21

cant get mms to come up at all

Comment

• ICEM/\N
          The Man with the Plan!
          • Apr 10

Originally posted by mikewhooo
          cant get mms to come up at all
          yeah this was working for me at first...but I see now there is an issue where mms is not being sent...the internet tethering still works fine...but I will update right away when I find a fix for this...hope AT&T has not caught on...
          FOLLOW ME>>>>
          Forum Rules
          A Noob Guide

sigpic

Comment

• mikewhooo
            • Jun 21

I can't even find the mms settings on my phone rebooted it and everything but tethering works though. I won't get charged for useing will I

Comment

• ICEM/\N
              The Man with the Plan!
              • Apr 10

Originally posted by mikewhooo
              I can't even find the mms settings on my phone rebooted it and everything but tethering works though. I won't get charged for useing will I

well I have been using it for 2 days on no charge that I can see on my account online...now some people are saying att is aware of this and warning users...but others are saying they will never be able to tell...all they can see it total data usage on iphone and since it is such a high intensive data device they won't be able to interpret a high spike in data from anything because iphone is 90% data full device....but mms is held up for now
              FOLLOW ME>>>>
              Forum Rules
              A Noob Guide

sigpic

Comment

• Sep 11

Re Enable Mobile Web Internet Tethering MMS Support on your iPhone

One of my co-workers was using this. (Mklmitch on here - just recently joined)

He said apparently AT&T caught on and removed the application from his phone automatically. Said it was there one day, then the next day the whole app had disappeared off his Iphone. He also told me that when he went back and tried to reinstall it, the application was blocked from loading.

Maybe someone will find a workaround?

Until then, i'm going to advise him to try the PDANet app.

Comment

Working...