Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Sprite Backup 655Build 6 NEW 12/23

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

[UPDATES] Sprite Backup 655Build 6 NEW 12/23

Features:
    * Supports ALL WM5 & WM6 Devices - Smartphone AND Pocket PC
    * NEW Backup to FTP Server - Now supports remote backup for additional protection
    * Backup to PC - Increased protection by moving backups off-device
    * NEW Sprite PC Manager - Easy setup & instant data protection
    * Sprite Explorer - PC Tool for browsing and extracting backup file contents
    * Upgrade Mode Recovery - Restore to a replacement device or after a ROM Upgrade
    * NEW Support for WM6 Storage Card encryption - Access ALL your data after a hard reset
    * Full & Custom Backup and Restore opera tions - offers complete control
    * Self-Extracting Backup Files - Restore backups without re-installing
    * Automatic Scheduled Backup - ensures up to date content protection
    * Automatic Backup File Management - Optimize storage space used
    new releas addet below
    Code:
    http://depositfiles.com/en/files/biwdrdmn1
    NEW RELEAS ADDED 12/23
    Code:
    http://depositfiles.com/files/m0ixhc0so
    GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
    SENIOR ADMIN@SPJ HIT THANKS ON THE WAY OUT

Attached Files
    Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; December 23, 2009, 04:16 AM.
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic
  • inkjammer
    • May 25

Re: Sprite Backup v65416 NEW

Is this a trial? I installed it and as it was installing it said trial version build and said it would expire on 7/05/09.

Comment

• jr5416
      • May 12

Originally posted by inkjammer
      Is this a trial? I installed it and as it was installing it said trial version build and said it would expire on 7/05/09.
      Theres gotta be a key somewhere round here bro weesjie dont post trials lol i look out see what i find for you .
      sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
        • Mar 27

Originally posted by jr5416
        Theres gotta be a key somewhere round here bro weesjie dont post trials lol i look out see what i find for you .
        he bro this full no trial and its downloadet 25times whitout a post that its a trial so something whent wrong maybey TRY REDOWNLOAD INSTALL MEMORY

PROOF THIS IS MY SCREEN

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
        MODERATOR@SPJ
        Last edited by CYBER WEESJE; June 25, 2009, 01:12 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

• inkjammer
          • May 25

OK my ROM SsS 0119-s came with it cooked in I guess thats where the trial was I installed it and then removed it and did soft reset then installed it again and now it loads but wont let me backup to pc. I have active sync active and it is synced but the sprite backup wont do anything it just sits there and says waiting on active sync connection. Alos when I reinstalled it I now have two icons in start menu. One is just the sprite backup and the other one says sprite backup1. Any suggestions? I am running windows XP.

Comment

• jr5416
            • May 12

OK my ROM SsS 0119-s came with it cooked in I guess thats where the trial was I installed it and then removed it and did soft reset then installed it again and now it loads but wont let me backup to pc. I have active sync active and it is synced but the sprite backup wont do anything it just sits there and says waiting on active sync connection. Alos when I reinstalled it I now have two icons in start menu. One is just the sprite backup and the other one says sprite backup1. Any suggestions? I am running windows XP.
            O no sounds like you deleted the one that was cooked in the rom which my causing problems bro
            sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
              • Mar 27

ok my rom sss 0119-s came with it cooked in i guess thats where the trial was i installed it and then removed it and did soft reset then installed it again and now it loads but wont let me backup to pc. I have active sync active and it is synced but the sprite backup wont do anything it just sits there and says waiting on active sync connection. Alos when i reinstalled it i now have two icons in start menu. One is just the sprite backup and the other one says sprite backup1. Any suggestions? I am running windows xp.
              hi so sprite backup whas cookt in your rom and it whas trial ? See now rom cooker putting a trial in his rom i always put my backup on my storage card and you dont need sync whit active sin unless i am missing something removed all whit sk tools clean up device and try install again

grtz cyber weesje
              moderator@spj
              sigpic

Comment

• inkjammer
                • May 25

Backs up to sd card but not to pc thanks I just would like to back up to pc but I guess I will just copy sd card to pc.

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                  • Mar 27

backs up to sd card but not to pc thanks i just would like to back up to pc but i guess i will just copy sd card to pc.
                  yeah just drop it like a file on your pc theres no syn the backup to your pc and see no use of it you have to copy it back to your storage card when you need it

grtz cyber weesje
                  moderator@spj
                  sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by CYBER WEESJE
                    yeah just drop it like a file on your pc theres no syn the backup to your pc and see no use of it you have to copy it back to your storage card when you need it

grtz cyber weesje
                    moderator@spj

yuppers, when i used to use the program to back up (before i went flash crazy hahaha) i used to install to my card and of course back up to my card.... so basically even though you have the trial built into the sss rom if you install this full version to your storage card and run this one you wont run into that trouble.

Comment

• ca3sar
                      • Jan 12

is this better or faster and more reliable the spb?

"I came, I saw, I conquered."
                      -- Julius Caesar

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                        • Mar 27

Originally posted by ca3sar
                        hi have always used this had not have any isseud whit works great but i can not compare never used spb

grtz cyber weesje
                        moderator@spj
                        sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by ca3sar
                          ive used both spb and sprite (not newer versions) but all backup utilities out there including resco and sktools built in one all seem to work fine without troubles imo.... dongt see any other being faster or better, so pretty much personal opinion.... i know for a fact (know owner) spb apps are always stable and greast since they place a lot of time into them BEFORE release unlike other companies so i have alwasy gone spb if they have a product that matches hat i am looking for.

Comment

• inkjammer
                            • May 25

Just got my new Touch Pro in today and wanted to know does your phone have to be unlocked to restore backup of custom ROM? And also can I backup my phone as it is now and save the stock ROM so if I need to send it back I have the stock ROM to load back on it. I saved backup to SD card.

So what I am asking Is it possible to backup phone now and save it to SD card and then restore my backup I did of my custom ROM without unlocking phone. Then back to stock if needed?

Comment

• CYBER WEESJE
                              • Mar 27

Just got my new Touch Pro in today and wanted to know does your phone have to be unlocked to restore backup of custom ROM? And also can I backup my phone as it is now and save the stock ROM so if I need to send it back I have the stock ROM to load back on it. I saved backup to SD card.

So what I am asking Is it possible to backup phone now and save it to SD card and then restore my backup I did of my custom ROM without unlocking phone. Then back to stock if needed?
                              hi well if you use the backup on the same rom yeah that wil work dont think unlocking has anything to do whit but dont trust taking a backup of custom and put it on stock dont think that save since this can i think mes whit settings and ohter things oke

GRTZ CYBER WEESJE
                              MODERATOR@SPJ
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...