Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

[SKN] Resco Explorer - Bufed ebsbow Theme

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jr5416
    • May 12

[RELEASE] [SKN] Resco Explorer - Bufed ebsbow Theme

Take no credit for this spj

Added an new icon set, and Bufed color theme. Works most UI commands. Some icons still need to be done.

You may want to try this new cab. I have added some more
    icons and new color theme.

Easy install:
    Install Resco Explore on you device and install
    the cab file on the board( Buuf 0.11.0609-ebsbow.cab).
    Note; Be sure resco Explorer is on the device memory,
    Not the external memory( SD)

Manual install:
    ..removed

Enjoy,

Bufed-ebsbow 0.11.0609 Updated 3 June 2009

-added new icons
    -expandend the icon set
    -added new color theme

Bufed-ebsbow 0.01.0609 initial version

Other color themes can be found Here:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=470787
    Original Link:
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=521781
    Attached Files
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

Re: [SKN] Resco Explorer - Bufed ebsbow Theme

is this for all resolutions or just one in particular? if this works for vga i will give it a shot even though i can see the pictures... if possible could someone attach pic for me?

Comment

• jr5416
      • May 12

Originally posted by D/\SH
      is this for all resolutions or just one in particular? if this works for vga i will give it a shot even though i can see the pictures... if possible could someone attach pic for me?
      Well dash i found this on the diamond section so yea should be vga but dont know what other resolutions it could be
      sigpic

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
        • Jul 09

Originally posted by D/\SH
        I can confirm this working for vga, i'm runnin this skin right now and it is beautiful and definitely easy on the eyes.
        sigpic

Comment

• jr5416
          • May 12

Originally posted by Sh0wNuF
          I can confirm this working for vga, i'm runnin this skin right now and it is beautiful and definitely easy on the eyes.
          Thanks for the feedback there is also other colors around i added a link to the the colors just letting u know in case u kinda skipped the link
          sigpic

Comment

• Sh0wNuF
            • Jul 09

Originally posted by jr5416
            Thanks for the feedback there is also other colors around i added a link to the the colors just letting u know in case u kinda skipped the link
            cool, I'm gonna have to check that out, i definitely missed the link....thanks for the info
            sigpic

Comment

Working...