• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • scott8813
    InsomniAddict
    • Feb 07

Re: X-men origins : Wolverine (2009) dvdr5 400mb [THIS IS NOT A WORKPRINT]

Originally posted by D/\SH
    have you tried virtualdub? i use it all the time and you can gt it here for free as well as follow the tutorial and see how that works.

http://www.afterdawn.com/guides/arch...b_join_avi.cfm
    actually I'm not even sure that I've even ever heard of it before. Thanks man, I'll give it a shot and let you know the results. I was just seeing if even the best video converters that I use have any problems turning it into........say an .avi or something to that effect.
    sigpic

Comment

• bigchico68
      bigchico68
      • Feb 22

Thats for this download bud. I am downloading now. The version I had before this still was missing CG, so I can't wait to watch a nice clean version.
      sigpic

Get Your TP2 HD Wallpapers Here (Requests Available)

Comment

• chococrazy
        • Mar 09

this should help you guys
        Code:
        http://www.matroska.org
        Last edited by D/\SH; May 30, 2009, 04:32 PM.
        Search first.
        ask second
        Thanks/hit dl thirdly

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by chococrazy
          this should help you guys
          Code:
          http://www.matroska.org
          thank you but in the future please try to remember to code all outside links :)

thanks again

Comment

• chococrazy
            • Mar 09

Originally posted by D/\SH
            thank you but in the future please try to remember to code all outside links :)

thanks again
            I keep forgetting that part i need an easy button lol xD
            Search first.
            ask second
            Thanks/hit dl thirdly

Comment

• gadget945
              NOOB 4 EVER
              • Sep 25

Okay - I need to know if there is someone here who can point me into a direction of solace, since my CHILDREN (including my hubby) who are driving me NUTS! I know it's a short trip and all, but I need to get this done, or there may be bloodshed.
              I downloaded the coreplayer and the stuff off the matroska home page. I need to burn this, and can't seem to get it.
              Is there somekind of magical program that I can just paste these files to and push another button and voila? I'm thinking (HA!) that I can just use the VLC and then transfer it back?
              Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's hard to read and juggle grandbaby and yell at teenagers and work on radios all at the same time. I'm thinking it will be easier if I do this later, but they are jumping up and down all over my nerves right now.
              sigpic
              Mahalo, Gadget

GETTING STARTED GUIDE

Comment

• chococrazy
                • Mar 09

Originally posted by gadget945
                Okay - I need to know if there is someone here who can point me into a direction of solace, since my CHILDREN (including my hubby) who are driving me NUTS! I know it's a short trip and all, but I need to get this done, or there may be bloodshed.
                I downloaded the coreplayer and the stuff off the matroska home page. I need to burn this, and can't seem to get it.
                Is there somekind of magical program that I can just paste these files to and push another button and voila? I'm thinking (HA!) that I can just use the VLC and then transfer it back?
                Any help would be greatly appreciated. It's hard to read and juggle grandbaby and yell at teenagers and work on radios all at the same time. I'm thinking it will be easier if I do this later, but they are jumping up and down all over my nerves right now.
                Do you have a bullwhip with you that might work. ;)
                Search first.
                ask second
                Thanks/hit dl thirdly

Comment

• bigchico68
                  bigchico68
                  • Feb 22

I use a program called total video converter if you need to convert the file to a different format. If you need a program to burn it, then download roxio. I have always used roxio and love it. You need Winrar also to open 90% of the programs uploaded on here.
                  sigpic

Comment

• VenumX
                    The VenumX Factor
                    • Nov 14

Originally posted by bigchico68
                    I use a program called total video converter if you need to convert the file to a different format. If you need a program to burn it, then download roxio. I have always used roxio and love it. You need Winrar also to open 90% of the programs uploaded on here.
                    we're still working to try to figure out what is going on with this release, I have joined the files but the file wont playin any player that i use...so i tried to convert it, still no luck. Gonna try again tonight see what i can get working

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
                    stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
                    Join A Group:--> HERE
                    Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• gadget945
                      NOOB 4 EVER
                      • Sep 25

I am kinda glad it's not just me! I used VLC media player, I used the links from the mkv people. I duuno. Have gone so far as to change the name when I downloaded and saved. I'm about to give up. Grandbaby gone home, but my kids are still bugging me. I think I'm going to take a break on this.
                      Has anyone had any success with playing and or burning this thing at all?
                      sigpic
                      Mahalo, Gadget

GETTING STARTED GUIDE

Comment

• VenumX
                        The VenumX Factor
                        • Nov 14

I am kinda glad it's not just me! I used VLC media player, I used the links from the mkv people. I duuno. Have gone so far as to change the name when I downloaded and saved. I'm about to give up. Grandbaby gone home, but my kids are still bugging me. I think I'm going to take a break on this.
                        Has anyone had any success with playing and or burning this thing at all?
                        I have a working copy, breaking up the file into rar segments and reuploading to rapidshare, will psot them in the morning when i wake up!

("Do Not Pm Me Or Email For Support" For Mobile Stuff, Post your question/problem on the forum so that someone else who's having the same issue can benefit from the solution.)

sigpic

Wanna Introduce Yourself?! Click HERE

Need to flash a rom?
                        stlouisfinest68 has a great video tutorial on how to do it, click HERE

Forum Rules: --> HERE
                        Join A Group:--> HERE
                        Learn To Get Around The Forum:--> HERE

Comment

• gadget945
                          NOOB 4 EVER
                          • Sep 25

AWESOME!!!!

Uh oh, they heard me. Made the mistake of telling them what you were doing. If they wake me up before noon, I'm gonna take away their video games and ipods and make them cut the lawn with scissors!

Tearing myself up for these kids. Geez.

Thank you, Gracias, Mahalo!
                          sigpic
                          Mahalo, Gadget

GETTING STARTED GUIDE

Comment

• chococrazy
                            • Mar 09

hey venum i think i might have some luck in converting but how did you string them into 1 video i mean its kinda dumb if we have 4 parts instead of 1 video i mean its no biggy if thats what you have to do o and i got thing called ImTOO MPEG Encoder its apparently a really good mkv convertor google it
                            Search first.
                            ask second
                            Thanks/hit dl thirdly

Comment

• Superman369
                              • Sep 22

Originally posted by chococrazy
                              hey venum i think i might have some luck in converting but how did you string them into 1 video i mean its kinda dumb if we have 4 parts instead of 1 video i mean its no biggy if thats what you have to do o and i got thing called ImTOO MPEG Encoder its apparently a really good mkv convertor google it
                              Me and weesje have both released all the IMtoo products here in the Home PC appliaction section. But Venum is uploading new links anyways.
                              Got a ? Use The Help Desk Here
                              Need it all in one thread?Click Here
                              Learn How To Flash A Rom?Click Here
                              Are You New To The Scene?Click Here
                              Need to Learn How To Search? Click Here
                              The End All, Be All of Noob Guides.Click Here

sigpic
                              Make Sure You Hit The Thanks And/Or Installed Buttons If Someone Helps You Or You Use There Programs!!!

Comment

• bigchico68
                                bigchico68
                                • Feb 22

Originally posted by Superman369
                                Me and weesje have both released all the IMtoo products here in the Home PC appliaction section. But Venum is uploading new links anyways.
                                I have it downloaded on my other computer so I haven't tried to view it yet. I will see what happens and let everyone know how it goes.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...