Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

Folder Lock Pro 620

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • menikfire
    • Mar 15

Folder Lock Pro 620

Folder Lock - a well-known program to protect certain files and folders by hiding them from prying eyes!The file or folder that can be anything - even if, for example, 50 Gb! To access the hidden data is to start Folder Lock and enter the correct password. Management of the program is very simple - is supported by the method of drag & drop (drag -> release -> hid).

The program is able to close access to files on the nuclear level, protects files from theft, privacy breaches and data losses, hides files from kids, friends and staff, protect them from viruses, Trojans, worms and spyware, making nedostigaemymi for computers on the network and hackers! Files can also be protected on USB drives, memory cards, CD / R / RW, diskettes and laptop computers. It works with Windows 2003/XP/2000/NT/Me/98 and all types of file systems; FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and EFS!

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/228334565/Folder_Lock_6.2.0_with_WORKING_SERIALS.rar
    sigpic

ALL SPJ!!!
    Thank you all for your hard work and help in getting my phone loaded up!!! I gratefully Thank you all !!!
  • ON3/\L
    SPJ Supporter/Promoter
    • Jan 28

Re: Folder Lock Pro 620

Thanks bro, been looking for this! Installed!
    sigpic

ON3/\L ProDuction$
    Code:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ON3ALProDuctions
    Thanks to SPJ and all who contribute I am able to use my Touch Pro at it's full potential. If anyone has helped you, don't forget to hit that handy little thanks button!

Comment

Working...