Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

tPRO v101 for Resco Keyboard Pro

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

tPRO v101 for Resco Keyboard Pro

HI TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS ORIGINAL THREAD FOUND HERE
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=466050 ih [v[o+
    Despite all the user's different opinions and all the device's shortcomings I really love my Touch Pro and I really love its hardware keyboard. Sometimes though I need to enter just a few symbols or letters or for any other reason I prefer to use the sip with stylus. That is when I need a functional layout supporting different languages and symbols that doesn't take much space on the display. Resco Keyboard Pro is doing great with its Default skin but doesn't go well with my Touch Pro's looks. So I decided and built from scratch a skin that resembles both a common hardware keyboard and Touch Pro's hardware and software keyboards. And decided to share it with this great community.

Since it's really annoing the sip to popup when hardware keyboard is in use and disabling it via registry key doesn't work on all applications I added optional nulled layout for landscape mode that draws only a few pixels when open.

Complete your TouchPro experience with tPRO™ skin for S2U2. ENJOY and donate if you like my work!

Received donations from johanromijn and cushcalc. Thank you for your support.
    vga only at this time
    use it with latest version of Resco Keyboard Pro
    screenshots, faq and known issues in second post
    optimized bulgarian bds and phonetic layouts in third post
    [installation]
    download and install latest tPRO(tm).cab in this post
    choose Resco Keyboard as your input method
    [todo]
    retouch graphics
    include landscape layouts
    redesign skin to qvga
    [changelog]