Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

[APP] Install Express 152 Automation program installation CAB files [20

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jr5416
    • May 12

[RELEASE] [APP] Install Express 152 Automation program installation CAB files [20

Thank you to Zitoun is the god of design !!

Hello everyone!

By browsing the forum (I know if this is the appropriate term!) I realized that many people wanted to have an automatic installation program files. Cab.

It is true that force Flash to test the new ROM's our Cuistos, it had to do something to facilitate the resettlement of configs!

So I looked at the topic! And I created this : (There are already applications of this kind, but some are difficult to use)

You can use the 'silent', ie without directly viewing the installation, so no confirmation ! If you do not select silent mode you will see the programs install one after the other but by checking on 'ok' for each product.

* To use:
    * After the launch, appointments on the Settings tab.
    * Then click on 'Scan all files'.
    * Select the parent folder of your cab.
    * The list of subfolders appears.

* Simply click the Search's cab.
    * You can move items with a long click on it.
    * Create your own list of items by removing and saving the list.
    * Choice to install in silent mode or normal for each package.
    * Multiwindow deletion when you make a list.
    * Compatibility landscape mode (WVGA, VGA)
    * Full screen mode
    * Adding logs in advanced mode, log files tracks, available directly purgeables.
    * Adding a progress bar when the search for cabs is enabled.
    * Disabling suspend (Features not good) and the decrease in brightness (backlight) in battery mode.
    * Support languages English french
    * Possibility to add packages to another list.

I hope this version is stable, you'll tell me!

Original Link here :
    Code:
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=514934
    Attached Files
    sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button
  • wentzeric
    • Apr 22

Re: [APP] Install Express 152 Automation program installation CAB files [20

I ran through my cabs and checked the ones I wanted...it ran and said they were installed.

but it sat at the logs menu and just flashed ....

I hit ok and i even SR but nothing.
    when i re-ran through the same process it error ed out all the cab files and still nothing installed. I check the "remove programs" menu and nothing installed..

Any tips or tricks??
    sigpic

Comment

• Kiit408
      My Phone Is Black
      • Jun 12

Re: [APP] Install Express 152 Automation program installation CAB files [20

go into settings and take off silent mode when your in the selection options... i couldnt figure it out either but then when i removed silent mode then i was able to select where and how i wanted to save the files...

so you select the 2nd tab which says something about selecting directories tap that (blue bar on top)... then you select where all your cabs are then you click the bottom one that says get cabs... (blue bar also).... then go to first tab and then you select the one's you want to load and make SURE THAT YOUR NOT ON SILENCE MODE!!! then select GO!

that should do it!!!
      Last edited by Kiit408; August 17, 2009, 10:02 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...