X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

[RELEASE] Photoshop Mobile BETA

Introducing Adobe® Photoshop.com Mobile beta: the easiest way to upload, view, and share photos online from your Windows Mobile phone. Getting started is simple. All you need is a supported Windows Mobile® handset and a Photoshop.com membership. Available only to U.S. consumers as a free beta download. Pros great app to upload, edit, host, store and share photos from one app. Access to flickr, photobucket, Picasa and facebook. The cool thing is I can upload, edit and host a photo with free software and never touch my PC. So feel free to digitally punch me in the face is this app has been posted before.

Key Features

Upload photos from the road

Have Photoshop.com Mobile upload photos from your phone to your Photoshop.com account as soon as you take them. You can store up to 2GB of photos there free.
    Access anywhere

At a party, in a meeting, on the road—view your online photos and albums from your phone, wherever you are.
    Share with friends and family

Create a Mobile Shared album right from your phone to show the world, or invite friends and family to view your photos online from Photoshop.com.

Getting Started

Follow these steps to get started with Photoshop.com Mobile beta:
    1. Download the Photoshop.com Mobile beta to your phone using one of these methods:
      1. On your phone, go to http://m.photoshop.com using your phone’s web browser. Select your phone model and download of the beta software.
      2. On your computer, go to Photoshop.com. Sign in or create an account on Photoshop.com. Agree to the terms of use. Then select your phone model. Enter your phone number to request an SMS message. Open the SMS message on your phone and click the download link to start downloading the software.
      3. On your computer, go to Photoshop.com. Sign in or create an account on Photoshop.com. Agree to the terms of use. Click on the Download to my PC link. Then use the File Explorer in Microsoft ActiveSync to install the software on your phone. For more information, see your ActiveSync documentation.

2. Once you download the software on your phone, follow the prompts to complete the installation. Upon completion, go to the Start menu to launch the Photoshop.com Mobile application. As a first-time user, you will be asked to do a one-time login using your Photoshop.com membership.
    Attached Files
  • CYBER WEESJE
    • Mar 27

Re: Photoshop Mobile BETA

nice releas bro gone give this a try later thanks

GRTZ WEESJE
    MODERATOR@SPJ
    video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp CLICK HERE
    NOOB CHECK SPJ TOUR BY D/\SH CLICK HERE
    LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROM CLICK HERE
    TUTORIAL BY ZAY HOW TO INSTAL TFD3THEMES General Forum Tips CLICK HERE
    sigpic

Comment

• kr1m3boss
      • Aug 20

awesome i am about to give this a try right now

Comment

• PsyChoTk
        • Jul 03

During my adobe saga today, I came across this thread. Anyone used this? I installed it a while back on another rom and have not installed it on a WM6.5 Rom.
        Originally posted by D/\SH
        you psychotk :)

Comment

• jr5416
          • May 12

Originally posted by godslunatk
          During my adobe saga today, I came across this thread. Anyone used this? I installed it a while back on another rom and have not installed it on a WM6.5 Rom.
          So what did u think of this program bro ?
          sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• PsyChoTk
            • Jul 03

Originally posted by jr5416
            So what did u think of this program bro ?
            I like it on WM6.1 but I have not installed it on WM6.5. I'm going to reinstall and get back to you.

Comment

• jr5416
              • May 12

I like it on WM6.1 but I have not installed it on WM6.5. I'm going to reinstall and get back to you.
              Thanks bro bring some of that feedback to spj on this id install it but dont have time bro always to busy
              sigpic

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                • Jul 03

np. I'm finally getting off of my a$$ and trying to be more active.

Comment

• jr5416
                  • May 12

np. I'm finally getting off of my a$$ and trying to be more active.
                  Thats good to know bro we need all the help we can get any help much appreciated
                  sigpic

Comment

• PsyChoTk
                    • Jul 03

This will work with WM6.5. As with any VGA device, the icons and buttons are really small. I had to pull out the stylus cause my meathooks were just too big. Otherwise it works just fine.

Comment

• rjb9184
                      • Jan 05

hey this looks pretty cool... it works fine with my TP

Comment

Working...