Good Times Old Times

Collapse

Welcome Guest, SPJ Bulletin - Good Times Old Times,(AKA SPJ Junkie, TEAM HTC) is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public wayback in 2004! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members and staff are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to excite your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.
You're currently viewing the forum community as a Guest. You'll have access to thousands of Archived post,from our long time helpful and dedicated staffs and members.Please Keep in mind the forum is for archived information only Any attachments in a post are no longer available. It's been PRUNED !!!!

Registration is open but limited

[5/3] Persian Blue v2.0 (awesome bluetooth file sending application)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • D/\SH
    Owner - Staff
    • Feb 07

[RELEASE] [5/3] Persian Blue v2.0 (awesome bluetooth file sending application)

v2.0 out now- see changelog below for more details

Found this over at xda. It is manager for sending files via bluetooth. Really neat app, and on my list of must have, handy apps. You can send a file or folder from its own File Manager, or use the default File Explorer on your device. It will show you percent completed, elapsed and remaining time, and KB completed.

Note: When using Persian Blue's built in file explorer, you have to double click, or select a folder then tap it again, to see its contents.

To send, first select the file(s) you want to send, then press "Send" which is the left soft key. This app will then search for all the visible devices, which then you can select and connect to. Pretty easy stuff, really great app.

Changes in v2.0
    ScreenShots [Latest Version]:

There are qute a few more language packs over in the xda thread, but it cab comes with Persian and English already installed. Although the Language was set to Persian upon the install, all of the writing was still in English. You can still change the language to English through the Settings tab.

Note: Soft Reset after install.
    Attached Files
  • havox22
    I Rock..u know it
    • Sep 30

Re: [5/3] Persian Blue v20 (awesome bluetooth file sending application)

has anybody tried this???

is it faster then regular??

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Re: [5/3] Persian Blue v2.0 (awesome bluetooth file sending application)

yea i tested this on my buddies phone and its not too bad speed wise... i havent used the previous version so i couldnt tell you if it is faster than the previous version or not.... but give it a shot since it wont hurt

Comment

Working...