• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PHE-NOM
    Creativity Unleashed
    • Oct 14

Re: [ROM] [MAY0109] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

Originally posted by moneybuilder
    This Rom is blazing. Only have one problem my Sprint T.V. keeps reading error (7004). Any solutions would be apreciated. My navi and internet work fine, which is throwing me off. Thanks in advanced
    that's weird.....try doing a profile update. what does error 7004 says?
    sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH? CLICK HERE

QUIERES SABER COMO DESBLOQUEAR Y FLASHAR TU TELEFONO? PRESIONA AQUI
    TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• moneybuilder
      • May 08

Issued has been resolved @ PPCgeeks here is update for sprint users using sprint T.V. No internet Navi and t.v. problems, everything WORK FLAWLESS. Great Rom.

Just install fix and reset.
      Attached Files

Comment

• jr5416
        • May 12

Originally posted by moneybuilder
        Issued has been resolved @ PPCgeeks here is update for sprint users using sprint T.V. No internet Navi and t.v. problems, everything WORK FLAWLESS. Great Rom.

Just install fix and reset.
        Thank you bro good find just posted it to the first post.
        sigpic

If i helped hit that THANKS button

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Re: [ROM] [MAY.11.09] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

updated first post with the newest version

Comment

• ebuzz
            • Mar 09

Re: [ROM] [MAY1109] MightyROM 4/R3BORN

I have also been having this problem with this ROM and my SprintTV. I've tried a few of the fixes but what I tried to do was to remove all traces of SprintTV from my device and re-install the SprintTV cab and/or the Calkulin fix over again. When I try that I get the msg that the old version of SprintTV must first be deleted, then the msg that the old version can't be deleted. I've looked everywhere and cant find any old version.
            So I cant fix this b/c I can't install the new fix b/c I can't get rid of the old one.
            Anyone know where the SprintTV might be hiding and why I can't find it?
            sigpic

Comment

• Moebius
              • Jun 28

So I'm curious, is there some benefit to using the exe/cable method to load roms? It's not a big deal, but I've been doing from the card since my second flash on the mogul. I just kicked back in the recliner, flashed, and loaded all my stuff without having to be by the pc.
              Remember, no matter where you go....you're not where you were any more.

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                Creativity Unleashed
                • Oct 14

Originally posted by Moebius
                So I'm curious, is there some benefit to using the exe/cable method to load roms? It's not a big deal, but I've been doing from the card since my second flash on the mogul. I just kicked back in the recliner, flashed, and loaded all my stuff without having to be by the pc.
                the card(.nbh) is wayyyy faster, but if you are running a rom like ATR, and you wanna try something else, is good to the flash back to stock using the cable(.exe) because is the only way tgo get rid of the bootscreen. other then that, i dint see any benefit from using the cable method...
                sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

TIENES PREGUNTAS SOBRE APPLICACIONES O TEMAS, PERO NO SABES HABLAR INGLES? PRESIONA AQUI

Comment

• Moebius
                  • Jun 28

Originally posted by PHE-NOM
                  the card(.nbh) is wayyyy faster, but if you are running a rom like ATR, and you wanna try something else, is good to the flash back to stock using the cable(.exe) because is the only way tgo get rid of the bootscreen. other then that, i dint see any benefit from using the cable method...
                  Yeah, that's what I was thinking. I much preferred the card (for speed and ease), and could always take care of the bootscreen on my own when I needed. Oh well, slow and steady flashes the rom this time I guess.

Comment

• spidermonkey21
                    • Mar 31

this newest version of this rom is great. i've had flash fever and think i finally found one suitable for my likings. 1 question, how do i speed up the typing of the keyboard? i think there was a cab somewhere for it, i just can't remember the name of it right now. thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

• D/\SH
                      Owner - Staff
                      • Feb 07

Originally posted by spidermonkey21
                      this newest version of this rom is great. i've had flash fever and think i finally found one suitable for my likings. 1 question, how do i speed up the typing of the keyboard? i think there was a cab somewhere for it, i just can't remember the name of it right now. thanks!
                      it is stickied and in taylors tweaks thread.

Comment

• mrpants20
                        • Dec 06

Hey, haven't used a Mighty 4 Rom since 4.12... He had this battery monitor on it I liked. This ROM doesn't have one. Anyone know which one I'm talking about/have a cab for it?
                        Please do not post before searching and reading the thread!

If I helped you, don't forget to hit Thanks!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                          Owner - Staff
                          • Feb 07

Originally posted by mrpants20
                          Hey, haven't used a Mighty 4 Rom since 4.12... He had this battery monitor on it I liked. This ROM doesn't have one. Anyone know which one I'm talking about/have a cab for it?
                          like where is this battery monitor? on the taskbar? an app? a plugin?

Comment

• mrpants20
                            • Dec 06

Originally posted by D/\SH
                            like where is this battery monitor? on the taskbar? an app? a plugin?
                            Sorry should have specified, it was an app just called "battery monitor", I've found a few on here but they aren't that particular one. It was full screen, icon had like a lighting bolt.
                            Please do not post before searching and reading the thread!

If I helped you, don't forget to hit Thanks!!!

Comment

• PHE-NOM
                              Creativity Unleashed
                              • Oct 14

Originally posted by mrpants20
                              Sorry should have specified, it was an app just called "battery monitor", I've found a few on here but they aren't that particular one. It was full screen, icon had like a lighting bolt.
                              go here, that is the application you are talking about. i couldn't find it here at SPJ, but im sure we have it, is just so old.......

Code:
                              http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-download-wmminibattery.html
                              sigpic

NEW TO SPJ? CLICK HERE

Comment

• Moebius
                                • Jun 28

Has anyone had success with the Sprint TV Fix? I can't seem to get it to work no matter what I try.

Comment

Working...