Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nadcicle
    • Apr 22

Re: [21-Apr-09] SeeqPod Mobile v14 for Windows Mobile [FREE AT LAST]

This has got to be the best program ... "other than spb shell of course" that I have installed on my phone for a long time.

I have been able to find EVERY song i've typed in the search and the results are fast and there is no stuttering and they play loud and clear. God this is such a nice program.

As far as the pay for song thing above.. You musta downloaded a different version or something, because they all have the option to play the song. I assume if you think you're gonna download them to your phone you do have to pay though.

rawr

Comment

• D/\SH
      Owner - Staff
      • Feb 07

Originally posted by nadcicle
      This has got to be the best program ... "other than spb shell of course" that I have installed on my phone for a long time.

I have been able to find EVERY song i've typed in the search and the results are fast and there is no stuttering and they play loud and clear. God this is such a nice program.

As far as the pay for song thing above.. You musta downloaded a different version or something, because they all have the option to play the song. I assume if you think you're gonna download them to your phone you do have to pay though.
      nope even that is free.... i do that at work all day long :)

Comment

• nadcicle
        • Apr 22

You mean with this program?

On mine it has three options. Play, add to plalist, and purchase (opens browser 0.

Not saying yours ain't different, but i'd like that download option myself cause I wanna get the groove on with h-town knockin da boots if you get my drift ;)

rawr

Comment

• D/\SH
          Owner - Staff
          • Feb 07

Originally posted by nadcicle
          You mean with this program?

On mine it has three options. Play, add to plalist, and purchase (opens browser 0.

Not saying yours ain't different, but i'd like that download option myself cause I wanna get the groove on with h-town knockin da boots if you get my drift ;)
          hyou cant do it on mobile but from their main site you can....... its very nice and you can email it to your phone or you can send it as a text...... you can stop by anywhere with a computer and get music sent directly for your phone in great quality for free...... cant beat that..... and if on go you can also just stream :) i do both so i can build my collection..... i have even found discographies on their and damn do the download speeds whoop the pants off of rapidshare.

Comment

• TweetyBear
            • Mar 01

Originally posted by D/\SH
            hyou cant do it on mobile but from their main site you can....... its very nice and you can email it to your phone or you can send it as a text...... you can stop by anywhere with a computer and get music sent directly for your phone in great quality for free...... cant beat that..... and if on go you can also just stream :) i do both so i can build my collection..... i have even found discographies on their and damn do the download speeds whoop the pants off of rapidshare.
            that's great! i didn't know either lol i'm learning something new everyday
            IF I HAVE HELPED YOU.......PLEASE PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON!!!!
            NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SEARCH? GO HERE
            NEED TO LEARN HOW TO FLASH ROMS? GO HERE
            NOOB AREA PLEASE READ FIRST!GO HERE

sigpic

Comment

• 2LoWw7
              • May 23

Anyone having a problem connection to Seeqpod server? I keep getting an error since yesterday; and it wont connect! I'm currently using MR5 rom which I might change!

Comment

• D/\SH
                Owner - Staff
                • Feb 07

Originally posted by 2LoWw7
                Anyone having a problem connection to Seeqpod server? I keep getting an error since yesterday; and it wont connect! I'm currently using MR5 rom which I might change!
                naw i just logged on right now on my treo pro and its working without any troubles.

Comment

• 2LoWw7
                  • May 23

I havent been able to get on for 2 days now, hmmm....???

Comment

• D/\SH
                    Owner - Staff
                    • Feb 07

Originally posted by D/\SH
                    naw i just logged on right now on my treo pro and its working without any troubles.
                    could possibly be that i got lucky earlier.... jsut tested on vogue, palm pro, and touch pro, and was getting through earlier now im not getting through on any of the devices.

Comment

• 2LoWw7
                      • May 23

Weird, I'm doing a fresh re-install see if that help?! I really like this app too!!!

Comment

• D/\SH
                        Owner - Staff
                        • Feb 07

Weird, I'm doing a fresh re-install see if that help?! I really like this app too!!!
                        her servers could be down and by the sounds of it are down.... so dont know why you would go through the hassle.... the website isnt working either so they are confirmed down right now and we will have to wait until she can get her server back up and running correctly.

Comment

• anomoly
                          • Dec 28

i haven't read through this thread but i heard a week or two ago that seeqpod had been sued out of business... sad cuz i really liked seeqpod... but that's what i heard on TWIT podcast/tech guy show.
                          He who speaks, does not know ... He who knows, does not speak.

Comment

• 2LoWw7
                            • May 23

Damn, I really like this app, o well! Any alternative apps like this 1???

Comment

• D/\SH
                              Owner - Staff
                              • Feb 07

Originally posted by anomoly
                              i haven't read through this thread but i heard a week or two ago that seeqpod had been sued out of business... sad cuz i really liked seeqpod... but that's what i heard on TWIT podcast/tech guy show.
                              Damn, I really like this app, o well! Any alternative apps like this 1???
                              i heard that she was facing that but didnt have to act on it yet.... huh im not sure.....

Comment

• nadcicle
                                • Apr 22

Originally posted by anomoly
                                Yah that really sucks.

I was really enjoying the shit outta this program too. I haven't found anything quite like it in all its quality of music.

Yah so I agree, if anyone knows of anything remotely similair to this program could they please share.

rawr

Comment

Working...